• The KillerFrogs

Clutch Points: TCU football hilariously release Big 12 schedule early

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

By Charles Taylor

In the 2022 season, it was TCU football that was probably the biggest surprise in the eyes of many. The Horned Frogs played their way from an unranked squad at the beginning of the year, to competing in the national championship game. Although TCU was smashed by Georgia at the finish, there is reason to be excited for the future after the first season with Sonny Dykes as head coach.

Read more at https://clutchpoints.com/tcu-football-news-horned-frogs-hilariously-release-big-12-schedule-early

Eight

By Charles Taylor

In the 2022 season, it was TCU football that was probably the biggest surprise in the eyes of many. The Horned Frogs played their way from an unranked squad at the beginning of the year, to competing in the national championship game. Although TCU was smashed by Georgia at the finish, there is reason to be excited for the future after the first season with Sonny Dykes as head coach.

Read more at https://clutchpoints.com/tcu-football-news-horned-frogs-hilariously-release-big-12-schedule-early

what am i missing about this story and what the hell is clutch points?

someone has to explain how this release is either hilarious or really matters aside from giving someone who is looking for anything to write to generate content something to write about instead of maybe a real story

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
what am i missing about this story and what the hell is clutch points?

someone has to explain how this release is either hilarious or really matters aside from giving someone who is looking for anything to write to generate content something to write about instead of maybe a real story
I agree. I understand it shouldn’t have been released but really, so what?

Tired Britney Spears GIF