• The KillerFrogs

Cleveland Guardians?

dawg

As someone who grew up as, and remains to this day, a fan of the Cleveland Indians, my reaction is

200.gif

That's an MISL team name if there ever was one. Font is weird, and the logo is a baseball between two letter Gs with the Goodyear wings on either side? Yeah, no.

I would have rather they chosen Spiders (there's history of professional baseball in Cleveland under the Spiders name and the logo would have been slick), but no one asked me.

Last edited:

froginmn

Maybe he heard Lesbians instead of Guardians…
Interestingly enough, he also told me that he is doing web development for a site that manages overseas travel arrangements, and they request information about LGBTQ status because they need to warn people traveling to certain countries that they shouldn't disclose that status because in many countries that is a dangerous thing...

Eight

Interestingly enough, he also told me that he is doing web development for a site that manages overseas travel arrangements, and they request information about LGBTQ status because they need to warn people traveling to certain countries that they shouldn't disclose that status because in many countries that is a dangerous thing...

friend from church was a missionary in eastern europe and turkey for 5-6 years.

they actually make the usa look quite progressive on that type of thing