• The KillerFrogs

Chris Del Conte--LIVE--Brewsters 7:30 pm Wednesday Night! Don't miss this one!

Scott

"KillerFrogs.com....your source for TCU SPORTS"
Huge guest & chance for you to get your questions answered. Priority questions will be given to those who attend Wednesday Night! What a great evening to have fun with fellow KillerFrogs!

Chris-Del-Conte-3.jpg

lowfrog

Would love to attend, but can't.  Would someone attending please ask this question for me: First, thank you for all you and your staff do for TCU. Second, now that the Schollmier is complete, what is next on the agenda for TCU athletics -- more upgrades to existing programs and/or the addition of new sports?  If new sports, would that include new sports that are Big 12 sports such as softball, wrestling, gymnastics, and rowing (the only Big 12 sports TCU does not currently compete in)?           

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Scott, Wes & Sean oughta all be puffin' stogies when CdC walks in then hand him one & a KFC whiskey glass generously filled. That be a heckuva start for the evening.

froglash88

1 Probably of poaching ACC members

2 What's more likely?
The Swim Team getting a new 25 yard x 50 meter pool
or
Eventually Dropping the Swim Program

I'll be there, I just appreciate my anonymity. Sorry I'm not sorry.

Questions for you, Scott!

Football

How active were you in the pursuit of keeping Cumbie and Meacham? Tell us the story.

What is the next improvement/project for ACS, and when should we expect it?

What is your biggest regret with how the ACS renovation project went, and what if anything are you working to do to rectify it?

Basketball

How hard was it to find the money for the new Schollmaier Arena?

What is the expectation for TCU Basketball, by when?

Baseball

If Schlossnagle keeps going like he is, TCU will have the #1 baseball program in the country and we will have to pay our coach a #1 salary to keep him... That's $1m+ a year for a coach in a sport that losses millions of dollars a year for the athletic department... Are we prepared to step up and support baseball as we ascend to those heights?

The more expensive TCU gets, the harder it is to recruit baseball talent to TCU... How do you convince a Jim Schlossnagle to stay 30 more years with that impending reality?

General

You've never seemed to excited about starting a softball program...Why would it be a bad idea for TCU?

If you were presented with any two teams from a non power five conference except Notre Dame, to potentially join the Big 12, and you were given a guarantee that projected TCU revenues would stay as projected or grow, would you vote yes or no to add those teams?

If the Big 12 were allowed to host a championship game with 10 football teams, would you be for it?

Are you for or against treating currently classified student-athletes as employees and providing them with further compensation for image/likeness and insurance benefits? Why or why not?

Our volleyball program appears to be headed up quickly... What must TCU do tomorrow from an investment perspective to support that growth?

Scott

"KillerFrogs.com....your source for TCU SPORTS"
Those that come to Brewsters & submit their questions on paper....will be given priority.

Looking forward to a big crowd tonight. Get there early! Gonna be fun!

Froglaw

Gary's Shirtless Revenge said:
I'll be there, I just appreciate my anonymity. Sorry I'm not sorry.

Questions for you, Scott!

Football

How active were you in the pursuit of keeping Cumbie and Meacham? Tell us the story.

What is the next improvement/project for ACS, and when should we expect it?

What is your biggest regret with how the ACS renovation project went, and what if anything are you working to do to rectify it?

Basketball

How hard was it to find the money for the new Schollmaier Arena?

What is the expectation for TCU Basketball, by when?

Baseball

If Schlossnagle keeps going like he is, TCU will have the #1 baseball program in the country and we will have to pay our coach a #1 salary to keep him... That's $1m+ a year for a coach in a sport that losses millions of dollars a year for the athletic department... Are we prepared to step up and support baseball as we ascend to those heights?

The more expensive TCU gets, the harder it is to recruit baseball talent to TCU... How do you convince a Jim Schlossnagle to stay 30 more years with that impending reality?

General

You've never seemed to excited about starting a softball program...Why would it be a bad idea for TCU?

If you were presented with any two teams from a non power five conference except Notre Dame, to potentially join the Big 12, and you were given a guarantee that projected TCU revenues would stay as projected or grow, would you vote yes or no to add those teams?

If the Big 12 were allowed to host a championship game with 10 football teams, would you be for it?

Are you for or against treating currently classified student-athletes as employees and providing them with further compensation for image/likeness and insurance benefits? Why or why not?

Our volleyball program appears to be headed up quickly... What must TCU do tomorrow from an investment perspective to support that growth?

Why are you anonymos?

Why do you assume that TCU baseball loses "millions"?

Why do you believe CDC has any regrets about ACS remodel?

Why do you assume that it was hard to "find money" for a TCU project?

Why do you just keep asking for someone to post "EAD"?

BABYFACE

Will be at pitching lesson with younger daughter from 7:30-830 tonight.

As I stated last week, hit CDC with this while asking about softball: former two time all American and national player of the year Whitney Cannon(daughter's pitching coach) would be one of many that would apply for a coaching position at TCU if softball was added. Her opinion is that the talent level is deep in north Texas and that TCU would be competitive very quickly because they reside in a softball hotbed.

Froglaw said:

Why are you anonymos?

Why do you assume that TCU baseball loses "millions"?

Why do you believe CDC has any regrets about ACS remodel?

Why do you assume that it was hard to "find money" for a TCU project?

Why do you just keep asking for someone to post "EAD"?

Why are you anonymos? - Balancing  being a corporate executive with TCU fandom is hard...

Why do you assume that TCU baseball loses "millions"?- I know it does... factually...

Why do you believe CDC has any regrets about ACS remodel?- He has stated in the past there were things he would have done differently...

Why do you assume that it was hard to "find money" for a TCU project?- Do you follow the oil/gas markets? Do you know how much money we raised directly before doing DMC?

Why do you just keep asking for someone to post "EAD"?- Haters gonna hate, Baylor boy.

Froglaw

Gary's Shirtless Revenge said:

Why are you anonymos? - Balancing  being a corporate executive with TCU fandom is hard...

Why do you assume that TCU baseball loses "millions"?- I know it does... factually...

Why do you believe CDC has any regrets about ACS remodel?- He has stated in the past there were things he would have done differently...

Why do you assume that it was hard to "find money" for a TCU project?- Do you follow the oil/gas markets? Do you know how much money we raised directly before doing DMC?

Why do you just keep asking for someone to post "EAD"?- Haters gonna hate, Baylor boy.

Okay, I'll ask him tonight.

BABYFACE

I think it holds true for everyone: when you build something for the first time, there is usually a few things you would do different the next time. It is not about regrets but rather a learning process.

Latest posts