• The KillerFrogs

Championship Week Rooting Guide

Eight

i got crap when i said that lunardi's thoughts were just opinions because he wasn't in the room and had a decision in the process as well as there were still a number of games to be played

not very smart, but seen this thing play out again and again and not tcu getting screwed, but that the committee has shown their decisions don't mirror those of the media experts and until all the games are played, especially in the mid tournaments, nothing really matters. i know people have linked to things that talk about how many out of over 100 projections had tcu in, but only one mattered and this was the first year using the new data and that still doesn't eliminate the impact of eye test by the committee members.

i don't believe the frogs got screwed as a 3-9 record against upper quadrant teams, a blah non-conference schedule, and a big 12 that lacked a dominant team and i don't think got the respect of years past didn't help

yes, there are teams with lower net rankings than tcu got it, but there were teams with higher net rankings that didn't as well.

when i look at the tcu resume i really don't find a great deal to hang our hats on this year. yes, two wins against a 6-seed in isu, a win over a 9-seed in baylor, and a win over a 10-seed in florida. big step up from a few years back, but not really earth shaking.

the chances were there for this team to build a stronger case and they were missed for a variety of reasons.

only thing that can be done now is hope they are ready to play on wednesday and trust dixon and his staff can address the holes in the roster, the chemistry problems on the floor and off, and build from here.

SAFrog96

i got crap when i said that lunardi's thoughts were just opinions because he wasn't in the room and had a decision in the process as well as there were still a number of games to be played

not very smart, but seen this thing play out again and again and not tcu getting screwed, but that the committee has shown their decisions don't mirror those of the media experts and until all the games are played, especially in the mid tournaments, nothing really matters. i know people have linked to things that talk about how many out of over 100 projections had tcu in, but only one mattered and this was the first year using the new data and that still doesn't eliminate the impact of eye test by the committee members.

i don't believe the frogs got screwed as a 3-9 record against upper quadrant teams, a blah non-conference schedule, and a big 12 that lacked a dominant team and i don't think got the respect of years past didn't help

yes, there are teams with lower net rankings than tcu got it, but there were teams with higher net rankings that didn't as well.

when i look at the tcu resume i really don't find a great deal to hang our hats on this year. yes, two wins against a 6-seed in isu, a win over a 9-seed in baylor, and a win over a 10-seed in florida. big step up from a few years back, but not really earth shaking.

the chances were there for this team to build a stronger case and they were missed for a variety of reasons.

only thing that can be done now is hope they are ready to play on wednesday and trust dixon and his staff can address the holes in the roster, the chemistry problems on the floor and off, and build from here.

Very well stated. I completely agree.

Pharm Frog

Don’t know if true but heard they only missed on 2 at large bids. Frogs and Belmont. If true, that ain’t bad.

Eight

Don’t know if true but heard they only missed on 2 at large bids. Frogs and Belmont. If true, that ain’t bad.

i really haven't listened to much radio on it because the analysis on these things has gotten absolutely painful.

would much rather listen to people talk about preparing for next year's fantasy football drafts (and i have never played fantasy) than breaking down the selection process of the committee using the rankings of others.

after looking at the composition of the committee i really am not surprised in the selection of a mid over an average at best tcu team.