• The KillerFrogs

Chad Rykhoek

In a good sign for TCU basketball recruiting, Chad Rykhoek is taking his second unofficial visit to TCU today. Chad's recruiting has really picked up over the summer adding offers from Minnesota, Missouri, Texas Tech, Colorado, Nebraska and SMU just to name a few. Chad is a 6'9 (though I have seen him listed as 6'11) power forward from Fort Worth Christian who is certainly one of our top targets now that Connor Lammert has eliminated TCU from his short list. Chad is rated as the #135 player in the country for the 2012 class and the #39 power forward. Texashoops.com ranks him as the #15 player in the state.

Chad is an inside out power forward with a good looking shot and is an excellent passer for his size. Reggie Brown was recruiting Chad while he was at SMU.

spanarkel9

Guardian, have you heard anything in regards to what happened to Terrence Durham? I normally think video of HS prospects is pretty useless but I loved the passing eye he seemed to show on that clip you linked to. thanks for all your work concerning the BBall program. Man, I am feeling optimistic about this year. No real reason to I suppose but yet I am.

I know he is going to Midland College this year, my best guess is that he had some qualification issues, but that is only a guess. Another guess is that maybe we were holding that spot for Nolan Dennis, but it has been very quiet on that front and classes have started. I had heard about a month ago that it was down to TCU and New Mexico for his services, but not much since.

Durham did have some very nice passes on that highlight video.

I loved him in Ren and Stimpy ...

rentaco.gif

Chad is announcing his commitment tomorrow at 10am. Unfortunately he also just visited Baylor three days ago so, I am suddenly not feeling so great about this one.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
So now that TCU is probably not destined to the Big East willl Ryan re-sign?
Will Terrance stick?
Will Craig pop the question?
Will Don ask Chris for a date?
Will Christian sigh a sign of relief?
Will I ever get laid?
Oh wait...