• The KillerFrogs

CFB Analytics 2017 football season predictions

Wexahu

So much for having a good defense I guess. Honestly, I think we start slowing down a bit which will keep scoring a little bit more reasonable.

I really don't think we lose to Tech and West Virginia but I'm a little surprised it has us beating K-State.

westoverhillbilly

It has Aransas beating Ole Miss by a score of 33-33.. Does a tie go to the flagship university from the state with the 49th worst income and level of education over the 50th?

Purp

We aren't going to give up that many points this year. Period. If we score that many points against each team this year we may not have a loss.

I just can't fathom a scenario where we only have 3 games in which we allow fewer than 30 points. This defense gon be guuuuud.

Last edited:

Limp Lizard

Wow. One bad year and the "fans" lose all faith in the program. If GP and the staff are that bad, fire them and start anew. Oh, yeah, wer are poor little TCU who has no business playing with the big boys, even in a sixth rate conference like the B12.:mad:

Big time penis envy here.

P

purplePPO

I will be disappointed with a loss to TTech, and mildly disappointed with a loss to Arkansas. All's not well in piggyland, at least if the press is to be believed.

Can you please explain the "All is not well in pigglyland?" remark? I'm assuming the Frank Broyles passing is not what you meant.