Has this been posted yet?

KZn5kp4_d.webp

Wexahu

So… as it is, in the playoffs
Georgia
Cincinnati
Alabama
???? Hoping Michigan
So the myth that G5 programs are excluded from the CFP is going to prove to be just that, a myth. Well how about that?

Just had to throw that out there, because I am a condescending prick, as another kfc poster has pointed out.

Mean Purple

Been some discussion of this that it is a penalty when a team with no TOs calls TO. Should have been unsportsmanlike conduct and a first down supposedly. Any one know the rule for sure?

@Zebra Frog any thoughts?

yes. it should have been a penalty.

just like when Memphis called a 4th one against us.

that is a huge miss by the ref.

as bad a not calling the td earlier when the ball broke the line.

Mean Purple

So the myth that G5 programs are excluded from the CFP is going to prove to be just that, a myth. Well how about that?

Just had to throw that out there, because I am a condescending prick, as another kfc poster has pointed out.
dont we get letter jackets for that?

DeuceBoogieNights

This is going to happen and it's going to suck. Michigan will go to #1 and play #4 Bama and lose while Georgia will beat Cincinnati and we'll have a Bama vs Georgia championship game with this exact same result.

This is going to happen and it's going to suck. Michigan will go to #1 and play #4 Bama and lose while Georgia will beat Cincinnati and we'll have a Bama vs Georgia championship game with this exact same result.
I agree they will find a way not to seed so that GA and Bama play in the semi's but why would Bama be 4? They're 3 now and are about to beat no 1.