• The KillerFrogs

CCG weekend thread

Sanders looks terrible. He's a very average QB. If OSU had an elite QB, they'd be undefeated.

I've said this all year. A good childhood buddy married a Poke and they've been season ticket holder for years. Daughter goes there. They live in Edmund. Anyway, he got all butthurt when I told him earlier this year that Sanders is an awful QB. For that reason I want Baylor to win.

FrogCoach84

2 loss Michigan, Alabama, Ohio State and maybe Ole Miss could stay above Baylor…maybe even 1 loss Cincy……and the committee reasoning would be the funniest part:

“We considered Baylor and the Conference Championship was a factor…but in the end they have a loss on their ledger that is worse than any other teams considered, and that kept them out of the top 4”

froginmn

I've said this all year. A good childhood buddy married a Poke and they've been season ticket holder for years. Daughter goes there. They live in Edmund. Anyway, he got all butthurt when I told him earlier this year that Sanders is an awful QB. For that reason I want Baylor to win.
You need immersion therapy

hs6c4er1jku8xhsjlyki.gif

crazybaylor.0_standard_709.0.gif

BAYLOR-FAN1.gif

woooobears.gif