• The KillerFrogs

CBS Sports ranks 2019 bowls worst to first...

4 Oaks Frog

It was glorious! It was like watching the world’s longest 200 car chain reaction auto accident…you know, like the one on an icy road where cars just keep piling up for ¾ of a mile. It was horrible, but I couldn’t take my eyes off it. I will never forget the Game Day TCU/Utah game, the TCU Rose Bowl, and now, the 2018 Cheez-It Bowl.
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

FROG PARENTS 1961

Sounds like Kellogg (the company behind Cheez-Its) is getting quite a bit of mileage out of their sponsorship of this bowl. Pictures of TCU players pouring large quantities of Cheez-Its into their mouths make everyone smile. Plus how cool is it that next year in ACS you can look up at the list of bowls TCU football has been to and one of them is: Cheez-It Bowl. Kellogg's also makes Pringles, Cheetos, Pop Tarts, and Goldfish. All have the potential of being great bowl names.
Don't forget All Bran, Apple Jacks and Coco Krispies. Or Leggo my Eggo Bowl.

Paint It Purple

Darning lawyers. It takes the absolute dumbest smart people alive to come up with this bull boat. Very much enjoyed the read, though. A well penned piece.
Here's the money quote: "Under the Second Circuit’s holding and today’s all-encompassing, totally intrusive, and overprotective laws, we consumers are presumed to be idiots incapable of fending for ourselves right down to the simple act of buying a box of crackers."

HToady

The only bowls that should be allowed should be named after agricultural products. The would be the: Rose, Sugar, Orange, Peach, Cotton, Potato, and the Cheez-it.

Limp Lizard

And of course, Fiutak from college football news name it #39. Also rated the Oregon-MSU fiasco much higher. That game was boring, the Cheez-it Bowl was never that.

Kind of like the "Plan 9 From Outer Space" of bowl games. Bad, but fun to watch.

And as every year, bleep Fiutak.

Mean Purple

TCU pretty much only plays in highly entertaining, bizarre bowl games these days.

2016 loss to Georgia withstanding. Can’t remember any of that game to be honest.

2014, 2015, 2017 and 2018 have been classics
THe bowl against georgia was not without bizarre moments. ESPN's camera gokart manages to run over the cable that links the on field coaches headphones to the box... Leaving GP and others without a connection for a sizable part of the fourth quarter.

Pharm Frog

And of course, Fiutak from college football news name it #39. Also rated the Oregon-MSU fiasco much higher. That game was boring, the Cheez-it Bowl was never that.

Kind of like the "Plan 9 From Outer Space" of bowl games. Bad, but fun to watch.

And as every year, bleep Fiutak.

I have absolutely no idea who that person is. Name doesn’t even ring the tiniest of bells.

Having been a participant in what has now been rated as the worst bowl game in 2019.....pretty much typifies the

ineptitude displayed in our offensive efforts throughout the 2018 season.