• The KillerFrogs

CBS Sports Preseason List

yurintroubl

RollToad said:
Too much Baylor.

Yeah... I don't know too much about Drango off the field...and Oakmim is a first-rate choad-eater...

...but they did the right thing by not leaving early as far as team commitments go.

Bob

"Ohio State and Ole Miss each checked in with four players on the first team; Baylor (two) was the only other team with more than one."

Must not have watched the Peach Bowl.

Travis Trucks

I think Oakman is overrated like Clowney was. He takes plays off and doesn't give 100% every play. He is more hype than substance like McGowan. Billings is better and should be getting the recognition Oakman is getting.

Also I think KD Cannon is overrated, look at his conference vs. non-conference splits. 40 yards/game in conference and 167 yards/game OOC.

Dogfrog

Travis Trucks said:
I think Oakman is overrated like Clowney was. He takes plays off and doesn't give 100% every play. He is more hype than substance like McGowan. Billings is better and should be getting the recognition Oakman is getting.

Also I think KD Cannon is overrated, look at his conference vs. non-conference splits. 40 yards/game in conference and 167 yards/game OOC.
Interesting stats on Cannon. His game vs. us was by far his best conference game.

maximilian

Bob said:
"Ohio State and Ole Miss each checked in with four players on the first team; Baylor (two) was the only other team with more than one."

Must not have watched the Peach Bowl.

Treadwell broke his leg on the game-ending play Auburn and didn't play v. TCU. They were 7-2 at that point, and finished 9-4 and weren't the same on offense. He's real good.

Tunsil also broke his leg v. us, though he wasn't playing well before that. But all those Ole Miss guys named are legit.

maximilian

Travis Trucks said:

He was also doing that as a true freshman.

Agree on Billings >>> Oakman, though.

Man, I wish A'Shawn Robinson would have stayed home and played in the stadium overlooking his high school.

Bob

maximilian said:

Treadwell broke his leg on the game-ending play Auburn and didn't play v. TCU. They were 7-2 at that point, and finished 9-4 and weren't the same on offense. He's real good.

Tunsil also broke his leg v. us, though he wasn't playing well before that. But all those Ole Miss guys named are legit.
Ah, that explains why it was 42-0 before they kicked a field goal.

ifrog

maximilian said:

Did I accidentlly login to an SEC site? [ What the heck? ]

Hefley001

maximilian said:
They were 7-2 at that point, and finished 9-4 and weren't the same on offense.
Are you sure that 7-0 start was because of Treadwell or was it more because OM played:

Boise
Vanderbilt
Louisiana Lafayette
Memphis
Bama
A&M
Tenn

Before getting 4 losses against LSU, Arkansas, Auburn, and TCU with 2 sandwich wins against overrated Mississippi St and powerhouse Presbyterian?

Bob

Hefley001 said:
Are you sure that 7-0 start was because of Treadwell or was it more because OM played:

Boise
Vanderbilt
Louisiana Lafayette
Memphis
Bama
A&M
Tenn

Before getting 4 losses against LSU, Arkansas, Auburn, and TCU with 2 sandwich wins against overrated Mississippi St and powerhouse Presbyterian?
Hell, 4 of those 7 were from the SEC.  That is a killer schedule if I ever saw one.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Hefley001 said:
Mods can u delete
bv7W2x3.gif

nwlafrog

yurintroubl said:

Yeah... I don't know too much about Drango off the field...and Oakmim is a first-rate choad-eater...

...but they did the right thing by not leaving early as far as team commitments go.
"choad" it's been a while since I've heard that slang