• The KillerFrogs

CBS Sports Bowl Projections

Hemingway

I+choo+choo+choose+you_563900_4847422.gif

Froginbedford

This is, afterall, the third of Gary Patterson's 3-5 year process he openly and diligently warned us about when the Frogs were admitted to the Big 12...and Baylor took 15 years to become as competitive as it is now....

5-7, 6-6 are realistic...7-5 with a lucky bounce/turn over, maybe....

Bowl is still a year away, I think....

tcujsauce

WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IDIOTS PAYING ATTENTION TO BOWL PREDICTIONS IN MOTHER FARKING JUNE WHEN WE HAVE COLLEGE BASEBALL STILL ROCKING AND ROLLING? 

/screaming at idiots.

TK2000

Are you really a follower of TCU football? We had worse personnel in 2012 than last year and made a bowl. Last year was about inept coaching. Hopefully the right changes have been made. If you think it takes lucky bounces to win 3 conf games and make a bowl our team is in big trouble

quote name="Froginbedford" post="1702560" timestamp="1401922174"]

This is, afterall, the third of Gary Patterson's 3-5 year process he openly and diligently warned us about when the Frogs were admitted to the Big 12...and Baylor took 15 years to become as competitive as it is now....

Bowl is still a year away, I think....[/quote]

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
Are you really a follower of TCU football? We had worse personnel in 2012 than last year and made a bowl. Last year was about inept coaching. Hopefully the right changes have been made. If you think it takes lucky bounces to win 3 conf games and make a bowl our team is in big trouble

quote name="Froginbedford" post="1702560" timestamp="1401922174"]

Bowl is still a year away, I think....
[/quote]

Damn bro. It was just his opinion. It's not like he said we suck arse and aren't ever going to make a bowl. I think 7-5 or 8-4 is very realistic.

tetonfrog

It would upset me if TCU misses a bowl game, but it would not surprise me.

Our poor OL is being coached by Anderson, who was our horrible OC last year.. If that blows up in our face, then we will struggle again next year. I have faith in our new OC, but he does not have a lot to work with. Some of our top WRs include a former (or current) QB, a former FB, a former CB and a guy who could not practice in the spring due to academics and other problems.

I know our defense will be strong, but there is a strong chance our offense will be awful again next year. If that happens, we will miss a bowl game again.

Froglovinfoo

tetonfrog said:
It would upset me if TCU misses a bowl game, but it would not surprise me.

Our poor OL is being coached by Anderson, who was our horrible OC last year.. If that blows up in our face, then we will struggle again next year. I have faith in our new OC, but he does not have a lot to work with. Some of our top WRs include a former (or current) QB, a former FB, a former CB and a guy who could not practice in the spring due to academics and other problems.

I know our defense will be strong, but there is a strong chance our offense will be awful again next year. If that happens, we will miss a bowl game again.
I have been pumped about this coming season with the coaching changes, and a QB transfer that knows the system, and a strong returning defense. After reading the above, I am now depressed. Maybe not depressed, but some good points are made. I need to reset my expectations.

YA

Good lord people. There is no way on Gods green earrh that our offense could be worse next year. Last few years we have been so predictable on offense that defenses had to watch little film to get play recognition. We were stl in games with that offense ranked in the bottom of NCAA ball. The new offense is simpler and more attack mode instead of using slow developing misdirection plays of last seasons. Have faith gentlemen like the sun coming up tomorrow. It couldn't get worse than the last few years on offense.

tetonfrog

YA said:
Good lord people. There is no way on Gods green earrh that our offense could be worse next year. Last few years we have been so predictable on offense that defenses had to watch little film to get play recognition. We were stl in games with that offense ranked in the bottom of NCAA ball. The new offense is simpler and more attack mode instead of using slow developing misdirection plays of last seasons. Have faith gentlemen like the sun coming up tomorrow. It couldn't get worse than the last few years on offense.

You don't know that. Our offense could be just as bad or worse as last year. How can you have any faith in our OL? And if the OL does not get better, than Joeckel won't last 5 games. He could be a sitting duck back there.
If Anderson and his helpers do not coach these guys up, then we are in trouble aggain. I will believe in our offense when I have faith in our OL. Don't know how anyone could have faith in those guys.

I like your optimism, but...........

Latest posts