• The KillerFrogs

Catalon Out on Saturday

funkyfrog

@Ben_Cat23: @2KWHITE5 @Mr_AceQuad @Deante_Gray5 wish I could play with y'all in the carter for your senior day , but put on for a youngin

Punter1

i know there are all kind of privacy laws and GP's double secret info protocal....but it would be very interesting to know what he hurt. If it has been released and I missed it....my bad.

rifram09

That's a bummer!  Catalon was a beast for TCU.  He was a bright spot for the TCU offense at a time when there were very few bright spots.  He also had a hell of a game in 2012 at Texas on Thanksgiving... his running undoubtedly played a huge roll in winning that game!

TCUWIN

So Deante is saying he wished he could play with them? Is he out again too? We need those two in the playoffs. I sure hope they get well.

funkyfrog

Correct. Deante had replied to the original tweet and Catalon replied all after that, therefore including Deante. Deante is not a senior.

funkyfrog

TCUWIN said:
So Deante is saying he wished he could play with them? Is he out again too? We need those two in the playoffs. I sure hope they get well.
I heard Deante is a full go this week and will play!

TX_Krötenechse

Rifram09 said:
That's a bummer!  Catalon was a beast for TCU.  He was a bright spot for the TCU offense at a time when there were very few bright spots.  He also had a hell of a game in 2012 at Texas on Thanksgiving... his running undoubtedly played a huge roll in winning that game!
I mean, he ain't dead. He'll be back for the bowl game(s), or next season if not. Unless this is a total David Ash scenario and we just don't know yet.

TCUWIN

Thanks Funkyfrog. I sure like watching Deante play. He causes problems and is another headache for the defense. Just need Cat and his fresh legs for Oregon. He and Green can give some great looks.

funkyfrog

TCUWIN said:
Thanks Funkyfrog. I sure like watching Deante play. He causes problems and is another headache for the defense. Just need Cat and his fresh legs for Oregon. He and Green can give some great looks.
No prob. I agree having Cat back there with Green is huge. Wish we knew definitively what his issue is. I assume it's a concussion, but I'd like to hear for sure.

Latest posts