• The KillerFrogs

Can Wyoming beat Texas in Austin

57Frog

It's college football . Anyone can beat anyone . I do have confidence in Dave Christenson (sp) at Wyoming . I ain't betting ,that's for sure .

tcumaniac

wyoming will be leading at half time... just like we did... then texas will use its overwhelming talent and win :sad:

Spike

So Andre Ware, who played for a now non-BCS school (UH), does not think a non BCS team can play for the MNC? Is this cynicism/realism or has he been drinking the BCS koolaid?

gdu

QUOTE(Spike @ Jul 7 2010, 07:26 AM) [snapback]594005[/snapback]
So Andre Ware, who played for a now non-BCS school (UH), does not think a non BCS team can play for the MNC? Is this cynicism/realism or has he been drinking the BCS koolaid?

there was no such thing as the BCS when he played. Playing in the SWC was very different than playing in the WAC or CUSA. He picked BYU to beat OU last year.

South Texas Frog

QUOTE(Spike @ Jul 7 2010, 07:26 AM) [snapback]594005[/snapback]

He gets paid to spew the non-BC$ hate.

SeniorFrog

Who cares as long as Wyoming beats Boise St in Laramie. Best case scenario. We beat OSU. BSU beats OSU and VA Tech, but loses in Laramie. OSU wins PAC-10. We beat Wyoming.

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
QUOTE(SeniorFrog @ Jul 7 2010, 04:52 PM) [snapback]594140[/snapback]
Who cares as long as Wyoming beats Boise St in Laramie. Best case scenario. We beat OSU. BSU beats OSU and VA Tech, but loses in Laramie. OSU wins PAC-10. We beat Wyoming.

This is a very interesting formula.
I like the way you think.

Returning starters:

BOISE ST - 23

Ore St. - 17

Texas - 14

Wyoming - 17

Va Tech - 13 (I still don't understand why they are ranked so high?) Only 4 returning on Defense.
Boise is going to score 147,000 pts on these hillbillies.

But I like the method to your madness.

Spike

I suspect that they say this stuff to stir up interest. It's a slow sports time and if he had said Wyoming hangs with them for about a quarter and a half until Texas pulls away and covers the spread noone would have batted an eyelash. ESPN has to do something to stay current in a slow sports time.

Appalaichan State is going to go into Ann Arbor and beat Michigan, yea right?

Wyoming can do it, it is very unlikely, but they could do it... If those spoiled brats show up uninspired, they could be surprised... I've seen some teams that were even less talented than Wyoming stir up trouble in Austin over the years, however, Texas pulled almost all of them out (Utah State, N. Texas- thanks to some officiating)...