• The KillerFrogs

Cameron White, WR MVP at Nike camp

TCUFrogs

There is also a story on rivals:

Desoto, Texas receiver Cameron White had a mission leading into Sunday's Nike Camp located on the TCU campus. He wanted to prove to everyone that he is among the state's top receivers. Consider the mission accomplished as the TCU commit took home receiver MVP honors over several talented receivers.....

TCUFrogs

QUOTE(TCUFrogs @ Apr 13 2010, 12:41 AM) [snapback]544014[/snapback]
There is also a story on rivals:

Desoto, Texas receiver Cameron White had a mission leading into Sunday's Nike Camp located on the TCU campus. He wanted to prove to everyone that he is among the state's top receivers. Consider the mission accomplished as the TCU commit took home receiver MVP honors over several talented receivers.....

OmniscienceFrog

QUOTE(TCUFrogs @ Apr 13 2010, 12:28 AM) [snapback]544010[/snapback]
He beat out a bunch of other top recievers.

Also at the camp were 2011 Frog commits Kolby Griffin and Deryck Gildon.

While he was there, from the pictures I saw, Gildon wasn't participating.

TPIRocks

QUOTE(Despite the odds Frog @ Apr 13 2010, 10:03 AM) [snapback]544123[/snapback]
Hopefully he participated not only to show others he is a heck of a football player but also to influence other great recruits to join him at TCU.

Gildon's not 100% healthy, he was there though

Houston Frog

QUOTE(Despite the odds Frog @ Apr 13 2010, 10:03 AM) [snapback]544123[/snapback]
Hopefully he participated not only to show others he is a heck of a football player but also to influence other great recruits to join him at TCU.

He did, and so did Kolby Griffin. They were recruiting for us the whole time.

Jeremy Clark took a great pic of the three of them together (Gildon, Griffin, and White) wearing TCU gear and throwing up the Frog hand sign, but I'm at work and I can't get on to my photobucket to post it. I'll try to remember to do it tonight.

Gunner

Rusty Burns has been a huge help to us. He found White as a soph, and got him to committ, very early. The guy, White, comes into the Nike camp and whips up on UT and OU recruits. You gotta' like that.

Burns has the reputation, first in and last out, at work...

West Coast Johnny

QUOTE(Gunner @ Apr 13 2010, 08:08 AM) [snapback]544175[/snapback]
Rusty Burns has been a huge help to us. He found White as a soph, and got him to committ, very early. The guy, White, comes into the Nike camp and whips up on UT and OU recruits. You gotta' like that.

Peering into my Crystal Ball - Cameron White is going to be high NFL draft choice after a stellar TCU carreer. Fast, Big and ambitious.