• The KillerFrogs

Cal State Fullerton Live Blog

Frog79

I'm starting to get a little worried about this team. I figured before the season that we would be offensively challenged but the overall sloppy play and poor base running are worrisome. We need to right the ship here pretty soon.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Finnegan with a rough start though he kept things in check, but with our lack of offense you can't give up more than a couple of runs. We still have not hit well since Whitting left.

Pharm Frog

Finnegan with a rough start though he kept things in check, but with our lack of offense you can't give up more than a couple of runs. We still have not hit well since Whitting left.

True. Although if we want to win right now, we can only give up a single run which I believe we did in the 1st inning without CSF even getting a hit. There is zero margin for anything right now.

TCUWIN

I am worried about the hitting because it looks like there is no plan at the plate. Outfielders are catching the ball at their hips allowing runners to tag and advance. Pitchers seem fine except for Criton who looks like he is really struggling. We have a long way to go but there is alot of the season still left to be played. At least we are not in the Mountain West where these two series might have cost us a regional. With the Big 12, we can easily play our way back into hosting one. Long way to go though.

Pharm Frog

Outfielders are catching the ball at their hips allowing runners to tag and advance.

Noticed this as well along with a lot of other seemingly "small stuff" that doesn't look like we have the on-field leadership right now to crack down and elevate intensity and focus. As you said, there is a long way to go....

Frog79

Noticed this as well along with a lot of other seemingly "small stuff" that doesn't look like we have the on-field leadership right now to crack down and elevate intensity and focus. As you said, there is a long way to go....

I agree. We need someone like Bryan Holiday who can call out players and let everyone know that losing is not okay.