• The KillerFrogs

Cal State Fullerton Live Blog

JRaySports

Contributor
Live blog is up in the Press Room. Hopefully, our Frogs can get their first win of the season tonight. Game starts at 6:30 pm.
http://www.killerfrogs.com/msgboard/index.php?app=ccs&module=pages&section=pages&id=10

JRaySports

Contributor
Did not realize until now how small the press box actually is. Looks like I'm doing my live blog from the stands this should be interesting.

COWTOWN FAN

Pitching was not good tonight and our catcher had many balls get away from him. I agree there was no hitting. I was there and was not impressed . We need to improve ASAP or this is going to be a long season.

First Tee Frog

Pitching wasn't terrible. Defense was pretty poor. Bacak, jones and Johnson didn't make a couple plays that needed to be made. Granted they were tough plays but they needed to be made. Hitting...need someone to get a big hit.

Did anybody see why their midget shortstop got tossed?

First Tee Frog

It was stated that he made contact with Bacak as he crossed home plate ('tapped his helmet') However, watching from home on TV I never saw physical contact, just him mouthing off after he crossed the plate.
Looked like he was jawing at finnegan pretty good after his "triple"( if Johnson isn't almost playing on the dirt it's a routine fly ball)

jake102

Hitting was pretty bad, defense was absolutely terrible. Made most of the super routine plays, but made none of the harder ones. Just ugly