• The KillerFrogs

Cable Alternatives and Sling TV

f_399

Raw Frog said:
Unrelated to cable, but I cannot see the UT/OU game on ABC because Dish has not worked out a deal with ABC....

Yeah it sucks

I bought an antenna to get it over the air this morning.

ifrog

KillerFrog InD KitchenSink said:
You guys are hilarious. I get if you can't afford cable getting creative, but if you can what's the point? I mean let's say there was no such thing as cable and you had to do all these complicated , constantly changing, not always dependable, and possibly unethical machinations to watch TV. And sometimes didn't get your favorite teams' games to boot. And then someone came out with cable where you had everything you want, when you want it, with a great picture for about twice what you currently paid for the current hassle. If you could afford it you'd jump at it. Call cable or satellite, get the best deal you can and enjoy the convenience. It's well worth it. Cut out going out to eat once a month or one movie night a month and you come out even. Seems like people are cutting off their nose to spite their face with this cut the cord thing.
You can pay 90 a month to get 8 channels that you actually want to watch out of 100 channels or pay 20 a month to get basically those same 8 channels. It's all about choices. I get what you are saying but it's nice to have some form of al a cart programming.