• The KillerFrogs

C-USA, MWC dissolving to form new league

YA

I've only been coming to the board for the last 3 or 4 years. I was thinking in my mind how AWFUL it would be to have Rod Dog on the board if Tech pulls off the major upset and beats us this year. I bet he would post every 30 seconds for 6 months in a row. That lead me to think if he was on our board the last time we played each other andif so, how was he after the game.

I'm assuming before the game it was a lot of [Deleted], strength of schedule, week in week out talk. How was it after the game? Does anyone remember. Not to hijack this thread, but I didn't feel like a this was worthy of posting a new topic. I think that as consistent as he is with those ridiculous thoughts he must be a TCU fan who is just messing with us (i.e. Native Frog). I don't think that anyone could actually believe the stuff he writes.
He is a tech fan who comes to more TCU events than plenty of folks on this board. He is mainly shtick to get a rise out people. How people don't realize that by now is beyond me.

But, he is most certainly nervous about TCU coming into the Big 12 and hopes that we don't win because it could and will mean less attention/recruits going to the tumbleweed town lubbock. He only has a few more months of posting how scared we should be and the like until the proof will be known to all soon.

Finally, to answer your question on his behavior after the last game, he was very reserved and drowned his disappointment in beer.

count_biffula

just wait till one of those teams pillow fights their way into a bcs game, cant wait to see what you guys have to say then :laugh:

I'd say, "Well, at least they're on the big stage and not in the Ramen Noodle Bowl like Texas Tech."

il_fullxfull.199808347.jpg

YCBJ Frog

East Carolina is closer to London than it is Hawaii.

East Carolina and Hawaii are 4725 miles apart.

ECU is closer to King's College in London (3921 miles) than it is to Hawaii.

Hawaii is closer to University of Tokyo (3862 miles) than it is to ECU.

This has gotten ridiculous.