• The KillerFrogs

C.J. Wilson

funkyfrog

I'd rather them pay some big money to a true ace... or make some trades. We need a CC Sabathia, Halladay, Matt Garza, King Felix type guy.

hometown frog

CJ is a typical overthinker. Million $ arm and a ten cent brain. If he could just stop thinking when he's on the mound and simply throw what the catcher puts down, he'd be effective. instead, hes constantly trying to think 4 steps ahead and forgets to make that pitch. Loses control and starts walking hitters.

No where near a #1 pitcher right now. Has the skills to be that at some point in his career.

UltimateFrog

Don't know how Rangers haven't sweeped the Cards... They either have one hitter or no hitters depending on if Pujols shows up or can be pitched around.

4ever Froggy

Again, the Cardinals let us off the hook in the bottom of 5th. I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets a bit edgy when Wilson is on the bump.

He was really salty in late July to mid August. Pitched like he really was a #1, but then again that was against the Orioles, Mariners, A's and Angels. I think when the spotlight gets bigger his sphincter gets smaller. Hope I'm wrong tho'

cdsfrog

Again, the Cardinals let us off the hook in the bottom of 5th. I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets a bit edgy when Wilson is on the bump.

He was really salty in late July to mid August. Pitched like he really was a #1, but then again that was against the Orioles, Mariners, A's and Angels. I think when the spotlight gets bigger his sphincter gets smaller. Hope I'm wrong tho'

lol nice