• The KillerFrogs

C.J. Wilson

4ever Froggy

He has had a couple of decent seasons for us but for some reason every time he takes the mound I get nervous. Not only that, he comes across as somewhat of a passive aggressice arse in interviews. I've not heard him take full responsibility for any of his poor performances (including the whole of this post season) but he sure emits the "I'm great" persona when he pitches well. Walks way to many batters. It was a miracle in game 1 that the Cards didn't blow it open with 7 freebies handed out (I know one was intentional). Tonight, two walks in the second (both scored). He's gonna get alot of money next year and I'm not 100% sold that he's worth it.

Don't pillory me, appreciate him being a large part of our past success just think there is alot that he needs to work on before breaking the bank for him.

cdsfrog

well he lost about 30 million in the last 6 weeks. He has been awful, but murphy and mooreland sure screwed him that inning.

Game 3 all over again, apparently the rangers want to lose.

Frogs Reign

CJ is at best a #2 or #3. No way is he the ace / #1. Just does not have the "it" factor.

Rangers should not get in a bidding war for him. I like him, but not worth +$12M - $15M year.

TCURiggs

Wilson is a little hard to trust. Moreland if far from the worst first baseman ever, that's a little harsh.

Yep. He's actually pretty solid defensively. He also just hit one to Dallas, and he was about the only one that did any hitting in the WS last year. He's plenty solid.

cdsfrog

Yep. He's actually pretty solid defensively. He also just hit one to Dallas, and he was about the only one that did any hitting in the WS last year. He's plenty solid.

nice to see someone hitting his meat pitches. What was he hitting prior to that .175?