• The KillerFrogs

BYU Game Part of Season Ticket Package

Trelvis

http://gofrogs.cstv.com/genrel/030911aaa.html

Our Friday, Oct. 28 game with BYU at Cowboys Stadium will be part of our season-ticket package. Club seats will be $65 with regular seats at $45. The student ticket price is $25. When single-game seats are made available Aug. 1, the club seat price will be $75 with regular seats $55. Be sure to order additional BYU tickets with your season-ticket renewal. Club seat prices are half the cost of last year's Oregon State game at Cowboys Stadium.

ricksterh

Thanks for posting that is good news. I will renew my season ticket but was not real happy with our home schedule this coming season and that game helps. :biggrin:

PurplePutt

Thanks for posting that is good news. I will renew my season ticket but was not real happy with our home schedule this coming season and that game helps. :biggrin:

You mean you would actually think about not renewing because of a particular season's home schedule being bad? This season is not a typical season anyway. I would be really afraid to let my tickets go now with "Gary's World" around the corner. I am worried about being able to get as good of seats as I have now in the new place.

Playing anyone in Jerry's World is not good news to me (although the price will be better this time).

cdsfrog

last year I bought tickets just under face value for oregon state in secondary market

45 yard line. right below Jerry Jones suite.

If I only have to pay like 150 for both that good of seats I will be ecstatic.

maisela

So, if BYU is part of the season ticket package, the price of season tickets should be higher than last year, since there are 7 "home" games instead of 6, right? This is contrary to what has been said on this board previously.

ricksterh

You mean you would actually think about not renewing because of a particular season's home schedule being bad? This season is not a typical season anyway. I would be really afraid to let my tickets go now with "Gary's World" around the corner. I am worried about being able to get as good of seats as I have now in the new place.

Playing anyone in Jerry's World is not good news to me (although the price will be better this time).

NO! I would renew my season ticket anyway but am not real excited about the games on our home schedule. The cost of the season ticket is not that much. It's the $250 to $300 airfaire to get up there for a game and then about $500 for the hotel that adds up. So what I do is make it up there for a game or two during the year and then work with the ticket office so we get somebody in the seat to pull for the Frogs and I do the same thing for basketball and baseball games to support the Frogs. :biggrin:

Endless Purple

I would be really afraid to let my tickets go now with "Gary's World" around the corner.
That would be a nice consideration if your previous seats count towards where your new seats are.

If they don't, then it only helps if you have been a long time ticket holder for the extra priority points.

If someone does not have a lot of priority points and won't get to keep their same location anyway, then you don't lose much by skipping a year.

mrnicefrog

I'll be very curious to see the season ticket prices if they are going to include this BYU game. But I'm happy the prices are lower for the game itself.

I know several TCU t-shirt fans that will attend this game with the lower pices, that did not attend the OSU game last year.