• The KillerFrogs

BYU forum steaming

SnoSki

They didn't like AD's 4th TD pass.. said we're running up the score, classless, etc. My thought is, what are we supposed to do, kneel it from 5 minutes on?? It's BYU's job to stop us, not our own. It'd be one thing if we were up 40.. not 21 like we were.

One poster said "they didn't even bother with a victory kneel at the end. Classless."

Whatever. We could've tacked on a field goal at the end if we wanted, and declined.

sous vide

They didn't like AD's 4th TD pass.. said we're running up the score, classless, etc. My thought is, what are we supposed to do, kneel it from 5 minutes on?? It's BYU's job to stop us, not our own. It'd be one thing if we were up 40.. not 21 like we were.

One poster said "they didn't even bother with a victory kneel at the end. Classless."

Whatever. We could've tacked on a field goal at the end if we wanted, and declined.

Rape 'm.

denverfrog

Gee, I am going to miss those idiots, aren't you?

allclearforfrogs

We didn't kneel at the end because our 2nd stringers were in and getting playing time. If you will think back, TCU has never taken a knee with the second stringers in. They just let them play until the clock runs out. If it were a close game with the starters still in then we kneel.

BogeyGolf7

They should expect every MWC team they play this year to try to blow them out
They are going the middle finger to the conference
They are not very good
Take it this year and move on

Olmec

We didn't kneel at the end because our 2nd stingers were in and getting playing time. If you will think back, TCU has never taken a knee with the second stringers in. They just let them play until the clock runs out. If it were a close game with the starters still in then we kneel.

Dalton is second string?

TCU did what it should. I prefer the message be sent loud and clear to Anae and Bronco. They need to get it through their thick heads that our recruiting is deficient.

Jayowen

our team is better than yours.

no one takes the field to score one touchdown and then take a knee.

it's football people.

As a BYU Fan I have to agree. BYU has been on both sides where fans complained about the other team running up the score. If we can't stop you from scoring shame on us. I have no problems with TCU going for it on 4th down. Who knows if it was a called play or AD changed the call based on what BYU was showing.

I though for most of the game BYU played good defense, and TCU took advantage of their mistakes. Good luck the rest of way, and I hope you beat Utah.

Just hope that BYU will beat CSU, Wyoming, UNLV, and New Mexico to qualify for a bowl game.

Go Cougars.

Olmec

As a BYU Fan I have to agree. BYU has been on both sides where fans complained about the other team running up the score. If we can't stop you from scoring shame on us. I have no problems with TCU going for it on 4th down. Who knows if it was a called play or AD changed the call based on what BYU was showing.

I though for most of the game BYU played good defense, and TCU took advantage of their mistakes. Good luck the rest of way, and I hope you beat Utah.

Just hope that BYU will beat CSU, Wyoming, UNLV, and New Mexico to qualify for a bowl game.

Go Cougars.

I'm ambivalent. If we luck into a bowl, we're going to look awful but we need the extra practices. Anae has no confidence in his offense.

allclearforfrogs

Dalton is second string?

TCU did what it should. I prefer the message be sent loud and clear to Anae and Bronco. They need to get it through their thick heads that our recruiting is deficient.

Dalton was not in at the end of the game. I'm not talking about the 4th down pass and neither was the person on the BYU board. You can't kneel with 4 mins to go.

Olmec

Dalton was not in at the end of the game. I'm not talking about the 4th down pass and neither was the person on the BYU board. You can't kneel with 4 mins to go.

I don't care if you had the first string in.

If a team has pride, you want the entire first team in, punishing the team so that it never forgets.

Anae is too soft and so are the BYU boys.

NewFrogFan

Someone needs to tell BYU this is the last year they get to cash a check courtesy of TCU.
They should have just handed us the ball a couple of times and said go score then beat Utah so we can have some of that MNC money!!!

hornedfrog86

I heard the same whining about BYU while I was in grad school at UNM. The tables have turned Cougars. I do wish I could have seen a game in Provo.