1. The KillerFrogs

Bummer- Ryan Miller to Creighton

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by fff91, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Report out that Creighton has hired Ryan Miller as assistant coach. Ryan's nephew is an incoming Freshman next year so some family connections there but still seems like he was connected to a lot of players and we need players.

2. Didn't realize we had coaches in the transfer portal too.

3. I know nothing about the caliber or quality of our assistant coaches, but Ryan always seemed like a good guy in the limited interactions I had with him.

Punter1 likes this.
  4. Yeah, CJD was pretty bummed about it when we had dinner the other night.....

5. Gary Patterson was also upset when he and I shared a Slurpee with two straws last Friday.

6. Two straws?

Amateur!

MCFROG III likes this.
  7. What flavor? Purple?

8. Does Kelsey know?

MCFROG III likes this.
  9. Let me guess what you all had.
    Cowboy Caviar for an appetizer.

Chili Rubbed Filet Mignon Bites with Gorgonzola Butter Mashed Potatoes and Crispy Onion Straws for the entree.

And for dessert: Patron XO Cafe Adult Milkshakes.

FrogAbroad likes this.
  10. I'm at least a coupla light years distant from being as knowledgeable about TCU basketball as several of you posters, so forgive me if this is a dumb question, but...Tony Benford seems to be a good coach, good recruiter, all 'round good man...how far away is he from a HC position? Is he a good candidate for TCU?

11. Hard for me to get too upset about losing any coaches involved in recruiting the players we've had lately

Wog68, 4th. down, tetonfrog and 7 others like this.
  12. Coach Miller is a real asset and would have been a viable option had Jamie left for UCLA. He was all class.

That said, this now solidifies Tony Benford as the right hand man. Does this open a spot for Coach Peavy who could really help our DFW recruiting?

JogginFrog likes this.
  13. Boschini and I both wished this hadn't happened when we had lunch at the Tom Thumb snack bar today.

tcudoc, FrogAbroad and Paul in uhh like this.
  14. I met LT for lunch and we had pumpkin pancakes. The subject of basketball assistant coaches did not come up. So scheiss all of yous

Showtime Joe 2.0, tcudoc and Salfrog like this.
  15. Well Dixon told me we would be fine while we were shooting a game of HORSE today in his driveway...

Showtime Joe 2.0 and FrogAbroad like this.
  16. I saw John Wooden at the New Orleans Nights lunch buffet today and he told me he’s gonna ask Jamie if he can fill the vacancy.

netty2424 and FrogAbroad like this.
  17. Come on, if you're going to play in this game at least pick somebody that hasn't been dead for 10 years.

18. Slurpee straws have that little spoon on one end. Nice.

Salfrog likes this.
  19. Shooting horses is illegal in Fort Worth!