Durwood

It's coming

"TCU can't compete in the Big 12"

"Not enough depth to win"

"Welcome to the Big 12"

"Can't beat up on cupcakes anymore"

Get ready to hear a lot of this all week

ISUAgronomist

Great game today. Really could have gone either way until we got that lucky INT by the lineman.

Cyclone fans sure as heck think you belong in the Big 12. Now go beat Baylor. Can't stand the Bears. TCU ranks WAY above BU in my book.

tcufrogprince1

To be fair...Tech was in a similiar position last years on injuries and I dont remember anyone being fair then either. It is what it is. I look at it this way... the more people hate on us this year, the better it will be next year with the added players and everyone healthy. Oh and casey and boyce wont leave early for the nfl so yeaaaahhh.

Frogs1983

Could be a 7-5 year before it's all said and done .Don't care at this point. I've seen a hell of a lot worse around here,trust me!I am really proud of the heart this team showd today. Got down right off the bat and fought their arses off all day long.Boykin has tremendous upside IMO. We may very well lose more than we win the rest of the way this season. I know one thing though. This team,like their HC,will never lay down against anybody they face.

D

Denisonfrog

Not a prayer of beating Baylor.

Score will be 60-14 in favor of Bears.

The humiliation of being bent over and thoroughly humiliated by Baylor will be intolerable

D

Denisonfrog

Baylor will run up the score on TCU

It's gonna be incredibly ugly and bloody for TCU in Waco next week

Baylor may score 80

And I'm not kidding

Baylor will try hard next week to make TCU a total laughingstock

Frogs1983

Better get off this board quick Denison before Dog Breath hunts you down. He can't have anyone else on here stealing his [Gary Danielson] Clown title!

NubomTurk

Tier 1
Great game today. Really could have gone either way until we got that lucky INT by the lineman.

Cyclone fans sure as heck think you belong in the Big 12. Now go beat Baylor. Can't stand the Bears. TCU ranks WAY above BU in my book.

Classy post.

I HATED the play, but I couldn't help but be happy for your backup D-lineman on that pick 6. Amazing play. He'll remember that for the rest of his life.

Great game, ISU. See you in Ames next year.

Kaiser

Nice win by your team. Good luck this season.