• The KillerFrogs

Boykin Arrested after bar fight - swings at cop

toad horny

Channel 5 (NBC) here in DFW just lead with this story going into a commercial break. Are about to show video after his arrest when back from commercial.

B

Backup Waterboy

I hear about Boykin being in this situation at that time of night with a PI and an assault and I wonder if he was ever the leader we thought he was. How does this happen to a senior QB trying to prove himself to the NFL and make a career? I am totally shocked by this on many levels.

Moose Stuff

I'm speechless. Can't wait to explain to my 7 year old why her favorite player isn't playing. I hope for Tre's sake that there's more to this story but either way his TCU career has to be over if even half of what is being reported is accurate. So disappointing.

Moose Stuff

Backup Waterboy said:
I hear about Boykin being in this situation at that time of night with a PI and an assault and I wonder if he was ever the leader we thought he was. How does this happen to a senior QB trying to prove himself to the NFL and make a career? I am totally shocked by this on many levels.
Exactly my reaction.

Tumbleweed

Probably suspended for the game and the end of his college career.  Most likely the NFL won't like this either.  Really thought Trevon Boykin was more mature than this. I'm utterly disappointed!  Nothing good comes from bar hopping at 2: 00 AM for anybody let alone a star football player.....  Dumb move.......

Who was with him?  They're probably suspended too...All the hours spent game planning by Sonny and Doug and others. More I think about this the madder I get!.