• The KillerFrogs

Boykin Arrested after bar fight - swings at cop

Raddman on Steriods

Early reports make it sound like he may have being heckled and didn't like what he was hearing. No excuse as he should not have put himself in that position in the first place, but at least he calmed down once uniformed law enforcement arrived.

texasrobster1997

Just read the article. Why in the heck do you do this Boykin? Why? Why? Why? Doesn't seem like a huge deal but I'm not sure how this gets resolved before the game? And even so, what a distraction. Selfishly this makes me so stinking angry for shelling out cash to watch this game and Boykin does this!!! Unbelievable...

TCUSA

Totally out of character for Boykin. Those fans must've been brutal. Not sure he'll be suspended, but a huge distraction for the the team either way. And either way, I'm muting the damn television so I don't have to hear the crap coming our way.

yurintroubl

One of my roommates while I was at TCU was a baseball player who "accidentally" hit a cop while he was home in Arizona for the summer.   Got in a scuffle...walking out of a bar...saying "Get off me, man" to all his friends trying to direct where he was walking...didn't realize that the 4th or 5th guy to put hands on him from behind was a police officer.  More of a "shove-punch" than anything...had no idea it was PD and not one of his friends.  OOOooooops.

ETA:

Ezekial Elliot is playing after doing far worse.  Hopefully "fact-finding process" takes longer due to NYE and he can stay on the team.

yurintroubl

Earliest version of the incident I could find is from News4SA

Says the arrest was at 1:52am and charges include Public Intoxication.

He's not gonna be playing.

I don't see how Gary didn't have a bed check at midnight. 

DaCrief

Swing at a cop?? Why are you THAT drunk two days before the big game? Why are you putting alcohol in your body this week at all?? Why???