• The KillerFrogs

Bowl executives salaries

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
http://ncaafootball....ials-big-bucks/

Outback bowl????

Outback Bowl president/CEO Jim McVay heads the list, earning $808,032 a year, followed by Allstate Sugar Bowl CEO Paul Hoolahan ($645,386) and Chick-fil-A president/CEO Gary Stokan ($504,444). ...

Cotton Bowl president Rick Baker, who earns nearly $425,000 annually, has said "a playoff system would ruin the AT&T Cotton Bowl Classic."

michaelperrytcu

What in the world do you need a CEO with a salary for a bowl game for? I understand a lot of work goes into them. But to plan for a 4 or 5 day event, what could they possibly be doing full-time/year round????

tcudoc

I want that job. Here is my conference call:
Hey let's do the same thing we did last year. That worked pretty well.

Frogs97

Makes absolutely no sense. Maybe this kind of information getting out will help sway public that much more to put pressure on university presidents for a playoff.

Boomhauer

Everyone needs to read "Death to the BCS" by Dan Wetzel. He spends a whole chapter on this. A must read for college football fans.

TCU Reefer

Everyone needs to read "Death to the BCS" by Dan Wetzel. He spends a whole chapter on this. A must read for college football fans.

This. The book is not just for Non-AQ fans. It is applicable to all college football fans. It's ridiculous that a few suits dictate college football.

If anyone in Ft Worth wants to borrow my copy, PM me.