• The KillerFrogs

Board approves AGCS expansion, other capital projects

HFrog12

I am sure there are engineering issues, but I say if you are up there just go ahead and have the new club/suites wrap around to follow the level already in place. Max closure for max noise!

Also, did anyone else notice the 2018 National Championship on the renderings?

MAcFroggy

Don't think I will be able to afford these new seats, but I am excited that this will be built. Additional revenue for the AD is great. I think some people will be moving their season tickets which will probably have chain reaction throughout the stadium.

Sticky_Wicket

Purple Baylor Alum
TCU is running out of real estate. I can see 8-9 storied buildings in the future less they secretly own property for expansion

I lived near campus my senior year and the year after I graduated. About 4 months in to a new lease my roommates and I were notified that TCU had purchased the property we were renting, along with the rest of the block. They relocated us to an "equal" or "substantially similar" or some other legal-jargon-phrased property that absolutely sucked, but they covered about 1/3 of the rent for the remainder of the lease period.

We probably could have wasted some dollars or breaths buying some time, but ultimately they owned the entire block (which is now a parking lot) and we were going to move one way or another. They weren't sitting on "secretly owned property" but Lord knows they had/have enough cash for that not to matter.

TCU gunna be just fine - C.R.E.A.M