• The KillerFrogs

Bill Snyder Retiring

Brog

You said paid in full. Les got his k with LSU negotiated down and wasn’t paid in full. Simple as that. You said it never happens and I gave you a recent example of not paying in full. You sound like a nice guy. Are you a police officer or just a pissed off all the time?

Why is it that I don't much like your using police officers as your villains. A traffic ticket or two?

YA

Why is it that I don't much like your using police officers as your villains. A traffic ticket or two?
Nope. I trying to remember if he said he was a cop or just pissed off as his name. Nothing wrong with cops

YA

You were an [ Arschloch] to me and you don’t know what you are talking about. I defend myself appropriately.
I don’t know you and if you recall this whole thing started today by you saying all coaches who are fired are ALWAYS paid in full. I have given you articles that say otherwise.

PO Frog

I don’t know you and if you recall this whole thing started today by you saying all coaches who are fired are ALWAYS paid in full. I have given you articles that say otherwise.
If they want to be they are. If they want to work again, it cuts the payment because the next school is paying them instead. Are you really this obtuse? The point is the coach has the option to receive that amount of money if they want it.

YA

You clearly don’t understand. I’m done.
You know words mean things. You said they are always paid in full and they are not. Maybe try and post what you mean pofrog and don’t leave it to interpretation based on what is rolling around in your head as to the meaning.

Have a good day. I really have no problem with you regardless of what you think.