• The KillerFrogs

Big XII Media Day (Day 1: KU, TCU, OSU, TT, OU)

Boonescabanaboy

the funny thing about les is how so many talk about him being a good guy when he cheated his ass off at lsu and had numerous shady events happen with his roster, but hey...he is good guy right?

reminds me of the people here who talk about bob stoopes seeming like a good guy and somehow missing all the [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] that went on with his players over the years/

Bob Stoops has resting smelled a fart face.

Miles is shady and left us on bad terms, but he's got a fun personality. When Gundy took over he had to do some house cleaning for the trouble makers Miles left behind. I'll invest little energy defending the guy but he's got a fun way about him.

Last edited:

Eight

He's shady and left us on bad terms, but he's got a fun personality. When Gundy took over he had to do some house cleaning for the trouble makers Miles left behind. I'll invest little energy defending the guy but he's got a fun way about him.

i know sooners who will tell you that barry swiitzer cheated his ass off, broke numerous rules, had lost total control of his program, and they can't think of a funnier person to have a beer with and laugh about what happened back in the day under his watch.

Boonescabanaboy

i know sooners who will tell you that barry swiitzer cheated his ass off, broke numerous rules, had lost total control of his program, and they can't think of a funnier person to have a beer with and laugh about what happened back in the day under his watch.

Switzer openly brags about their cheating, it's no secret. Yes, at 100 years old, or whatever he is now, he still out drinks and get's more hot young girls than I did in college. This has to be the only place in the world where an ex coach (who was hustled out for cheating) could have a Coach's show on TV.

AroundWorldFrog

When you watch big Ross, the guy looks incredibly fit and strong. I'm not sure he is still 326 #s, but he is going to wreck havoc on offensives this year. Calling an All American season.

H0RNEDFR0G

normal people aren't smart enough to follow mensa's train of thought.

he is the mastermind, he is on another level than the rest of his coaching counterparts.

i was going to say peers, but mensa has no peers just like he has no soul
KPFGbNf.gif

TooColdU

Donald and Oliver are both a couple inches shorter than Blacklock. But I'm sure there were good reasons and GP encouraged it

I agree. I don’t think comparisons for Ross should be Donald and/or Oliver. They aren’t the same type of players. Big Ross plays more like Fletcher Cox, who weighs between 300-310.