• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 Support

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I spent the last couple of days before we left running various errands around town, all while wearing my usual TCU gear. Whether it be at the mailbox, feed store, gun shop, all the people I know saw that Frog Purple and hollered, "Go Frogs!"

Be they Aggie, Longhorn, Bear, or whatever, the people of the great State of Texas are united!

GO FROGS!!!!

McDawg

Welcome to the board. Did you join just before or just after the Frogs handled the Horns this year? IIRC, we are undefeated against PAC 12 teams since 1998.
Outside looking in here, but…..

As of the last several years, TCU has been pretty well respected among most SEC folks.
Gary Patterson has always been highly though of, and even for a while his name was common when talk of a coach for UGA was the topic. This season just solidifies what a lot of other conferences already thought the potential was at TCU. So I agree 100%.

cctcu

I had folks texting, calling, emailing like crazy Sat. night and Sunday after we beat Michigan. Kind of scares me a little bit because they are all for the Frogs and saying 'we' got this. Man, it's been an incredible ride so far but we still have to win the game Monday night in order to culminate a fantastic, unbelievable season!

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Outside looking in here, but…..

As of the last several years, TCU has been pretty well respected among most SEC folks.
Gary Patterson has always been highly though of, and even for a while his name was common when talk of a coach for UGA was the topic. This season just solidifies what a lot of other conferences already thought the potential was at TCU. So I agree 100%.
Thanks. Please remember that when you see what a petulant bunch of self-entitled poor sports make up the Horn fandom, they are not us.

Double D

Tier 1
The few UTurds fans I know have been harassing me and FROGLAW via text. They're saying TCU gets blown out, and that UTurds could handle Georgia. I remind them they couldn't handle TCU or TECH this season. They're so butt hurt.
I just reply with the attached photos. GO Frogs!

IMG_20279546450613.jpegIMG_5884524366709.jpegScreenshot_20190907-223340.png

Last edited:

Chongo94

We already know what they are.
The vast majority of the SEC fanbase doesn’t want them because of their entitlement mindset. A welcome mat won’t be put out for them and they have to use the outhouse.
Do SEC fans claim Finebaum callers as SEC fans or are they like some fringe group of weirdos?

06DallasFrog

Speaking of Baylor, my best friend—who is a Baylor Grad and dared to ride down on the KillerFrogs bus trip to Waco in 2014—is currently serving in Africa and he found time to email me a letter of support for the Frogs against the Bulldogs.
I’m pretty sure we sat next to each other at Fiesta Bowl round 1. I hope Tcu has us apart on Monday. Either way - random fun based on how this has evolved!