• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 put on notice

froginaustin

can anyone imagine how insufferable those arseholes and their fan base would be if they had half the success ou has had the last 10-12 seasons

I don’t have to imagine. I lived through the ‘60s (victory in the Cotton Bowl over Roger Staubach’s Navy team; 31 game winning streak, etc,) through the end of DKR’s coaching career and the false dawn with Coach Fred Akers. The “Game of the Century “ when Nixon proclaimed them National Champions, etc.

I remember. And so do most football fans that are at least as old as I am (or older). Not fun.

Toad Jones

They guy was handed a Rolls Royce and puts out Fiat level teams every year.
I've lost count of the number of 'Texas is back' statements. Found out the other day this kid Manning, Texas spent 650,000 dollars on he and his family that recruiting weekend. No surprise here. Texas just throws huge amounts of money just to buy the best team possible. I'd bet the barrel of money donated by alumni was filled with twice that amount of money. Guess that is one way not to be embarrassed in the SEC. !!!

Don't they play Alabama in the third or second game of the year?

Eight

I've lost count of the number of 'Texas is back' statements. Found out the other day this kid Manning, Texas spent 650,000 dollars on he and his family that recruiting weekend. No surprise here. Texas just throws huge amounts of money just to buy the best team possible. I'd bet the barrel of money donated by alumni was filled with twice that amount of money. Guess that is one way not to be embarrassed in the SEC. !!!

Don't they play Alabama in the third or second game of the year?

they do go to alabama early, which could be interesting as bama has big questions at quarterback, have a new oc and going a bit retro in scheme, and tweaked things a bit on defense

Toad Jones

I don’t have to imagine. I lived through the ‘60s (victory in the Cotton Bowl over Roger Staubach’s Navy team; 31 game winning streak, etc,) through the end of DKR’s coaching career and the false dawn with Coach Fred Akers. The “Game of the Century “ when Nixon proclaimed them National Champions, etc.

I remember. And so do most football fans that are at least as old as I am (or older). Not fun.
DKR used to fill his stable full of young players just to keep the kids from playing for another SWC team.

FrogCop19

What are programs that take up space and give no value?
Alex Trebek GIF by Jeopardy!