• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 in position to poach Pac 12 schools?

dawg

This is just a reminder that OU and Texas are still in B12 this year and are paying huge exit fees to leave just one year early. Getting out of the GOR won’t be easy or likely.
"But you don't understand!!! We"re mad! We're upset! Don't you see the temper tantrum we're throwing?! Don't make us cry again! And someone get us some free shores, damn it!"

-Florida State, probably.

Last edited:

CountryFrog

This is just a reminder that OU and Texas are still in B12 this year and are paying huge exit fees to leave just one year early. Getting out of the GOR won’t be easy or likely.
Unless FSU can get 8 other schools to join them and disintegrate the GOR. It seems unlikely but with everything else going on around the country it's certainly not impossible. If schools have opportunities available with any of the BIG, SEC, or Big 12 then they may feel like they need to move right now or possibly risk losing their spot.

froginmn

You know, WAC and PAC are nearly identical letters. Maybe they could form the PWAC?
Conference of the Western and Pacific.

Or CWAP.

elmer-fudd-very-quiet.gif

Vlade Davis

Ticket Exchange Pass
There have been a few over the decades. The thing is, constant repetition literally beats the enjoyment you may have once had out of you pretty quickly. An example is the "Mayhem" character, who was funny the first couple of times. After you've endured the same commercial 4-500 times, it's not nearly so amusing anymore.

Agree. It's tough for advertisers not to crush a good thing, as it's so hard to actually strike gold in the first place.

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
I hope you’re right, as I’m reading even more stuff that says the two parties may be ready to settle for $300m at $30m over 10 years.
If this is a hoax, I hope it ends quickly.

Idk why the ACC would do that, as it sounds risky & moronic, but there’s a bunch of media types that think it’s happening.

I sure hope not, it could start a huge crap storm the B12 isn’t ready for.
It’s going to be hard enough to integrate 8 new teams.
I get it but trying to integrate more teams is an exquisite headache compared to a team scrambling around hoping to find a conference home or a commissioner trying to hold a conference together