• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 in position to poach Pac 12 schools?

Creeperfrog

I literally have a bag of funyuns in my lunch bag for tomorrow.
Napoleon Dynamite GIF by Ben L

Limey Frog

No idea what the rules are in CO for state entities, but <1 week notice seems pretty hasty for ordinary business.

Scheer said that they could only vote to formally approve a move at a public meeting, so whatever this meeting may or may not be, it isn't that. Likely this is no more than the president giving trustees the latest, and maybe getting informal approval to proceed with Big 12 talks. Or maybe it's not that at all; university boards of trustees do meet for other reasons, so I'm told.

Eight

My wife showed me a recipe for funyons crumbled up and put on a steak for deep frying. I like funyuns but I'm never putting that on a steak as it seems really gross.

the only two appropriate things to put on a well prepared steak after cooking are either hands or silverware

anything besides salt, pepper, and a small amount of butter before and during the process dishonors the cow that gave its life

Hemingway

the only two appropriate things to put on a well prepared steak after cooking are either hands or silverware

anything besides salt, pepper, and a small amount of butter before and during the process dishonors the cow that gave its life
You missing the boat brother, slap some tallow on that steak. Yes sir

Salt and lots of black pepper before the grill, and then while grilling the steaks, baste both sides with equal parts FISH SAUCE and extra-virgin olive oil with grated garlic and chopped fresh rosemary. Surf and turf.

Last edited:

YA

I do like to combine chutney and oyster sauce with some garlic salt together for a great steak sauce on the side.

Eight

Our local high end steak house has a peppercorn reduction sauce that would make eight change his mind about adding something to the steak...

sounds like gravy which is meant for pot roast so that would appeal to peace

chutney, oyster sauce, fish sauce? works fine for pork chops and talapia, but gawd meant cow to be eaten rare to medium rare with a nice red wine to drink not pour on it

Peacefrog

Degenerate
sounds like gravy which is meant for pot roast so that would appeal to peace

chutney, oyster sauce, fish sauce? works fine for pork chops and talapia, but gawd meant cow to be eaten rare to medium rare with a nice red wine to drink not pour on it
My pot roast famously is served with a spicy barbecue sauce after taking it off the smoker. Please leave a five star review on my website.