• The KillerFrogs

BCS Selection Show

TnTx13

[quote name=%26%2339%3Bjoefrog91%26%2339%3B timestamp='1291000408' post='705254']<br />The comment that got me fired up was Gilmore saying Boise had a top win vs Va Tech. TCU's win vs Utah didn't count because they fell off the radar.  Va Tech is ranked 15 &amp; Utah is 20.  Yeah, real big difference there.<br />[/quote]<br /><br /><br />

And it has never once occurred to ANY of these idiots that perhaps Utah fell BECAUSE of the beating they took from us! From everything I can recall, all of Salt Lake City was in a total depression after our beatdown, but instead of our total domination of Utah getting any credit, the company line is "Utah was a fraud..." Give me a &**# break...

freebird

<br /><br /><br />

And it has never once occurred to ANY of these idiots that perhaps Utah fell BECAUSE of the beating they took from us! From everything I can recall, all of Salt Lake City was in a total depression after our beatdown, but instead of our total domination of Utah getting any credit, the company line is "Utah was a fraud..." Give me a &**# break...

The guy who called them a fraud chose Utah to win that game. Also chose them last year when they went down big at ACS.
Who is the biggest fraud of all.
He was 3 of 9 that week. Fool in a Hickey Freeman.

What are the odds that Fowler and Smith will not be on the BCS show next weekend? Anyone?

Won't matter then...the rankings will already be compiled.

I worry more about College Football Final on Saturday night and what some of these clowns might have a chance to say then that could influence voters.

And don't forget College Game Day on Saturday morning. They will have three hours set all of this up, and only a handful of games to preview that day.

Mike Brooks

They are setting it up for when Wisconsin "doesn't care" about winning the Rose Bowl against us.
That is because Wisky is sooo used to going to the Rose Bowl and playing a PAC power. Wait... They havent been there in 10 years on only 4 times in the last 50 years. If they cant get fired up they need to stick to their beer and brats. Not like they are playing a lower ranked team either. They should want to teach the World a lesson.

They better be ready because we will be.

Mike Brooks

I hate that little 'witch' Finnegan... I've always hated him. He's a trash talker and he would've gotten straight dominated if they let them fight like in hockey. I would've paid $200 to see that this afternoon

He fight too much, he just like Anthony Mason
In the words of a former radio personality in DFW: "Johnson gets 5 minutes for fighting and a game misconduct. Finnegan gets 5 minutes for receiving". Kinda looked like a hockey fight. They didnt stop it until Finnegan was prone and AJ was rabbit punching him. Looks like AJ can really throw with both hands. One of the real tuff guys in the NFL as Melrose would say.

TnTx13

[quote name=%26%2339%3Bgohornedfrogs%26%2339%3B timestamp='1291001729' post='705293']<br />Won't matter then...the rankings will already be compiled.<br /><br />I worry more about College Football Final on Saturday night and what some of these clowns might have a chance to say then that could influence voters.<br /><br />And don't forget College Game Day on Saturday morning. They will have three hours set all of this up, and only a handful of games to preview that day.<br />[/quote]<br /><br /><br />

Exactly! After a whole season of ignoring TCU, I bet they talk about us all day - and not in a positive way...

Dogfrog

I worry more about College Football Final on Saturday night and what some of these clowns might have a chance to say then that could influence voters.

And don't forget College Game Day on Saturday morning. They will have three hours set all of this up, and only a handful of games to preview that day.

Maybe TCU's attorneys should send a polite letter to the CEO of Disney reminding him that any untrue criticism of TCU by ESPN on air personalities could be financially damaging to TCU.

ACroofrog

I think Herbie is on with Galloway this Week I really hope that Galloway rips him a new one and not in a respectful way I am serious this was just so outrageous I can barely type I am so pissed.

Mike Brooks

Fowler and Howard will be the foil for Herbie. If Corso wades in against us that probably helps us with his stammering and confusing syntax.

College Football Final is different. Lou has us 3. May and Reece hate us. Not sure any voters are watching at that hour though.

givings

I could not watch live, but did record it. So, I read comments prior to watching. Plenty of dumb and even a few wrong comments, but not as bad as I was prepared for after reading this string. My bottom line is even if voters were watching, I don't think they woudl be swayed. Rod Gilmore confirmed that he is what he is.

VictoryLap

Post of the day!
Craig James: I suck and the only way TCU has a chance to jump up to #2 is if BOTH Auburn and Oregon lose next week and the voters have to re-think everything (even though TCU is already #3 and has a huge lead over the 4th ranked team)
Rod Gilmore: TCU isn't a top 5 team and I hate America
Kirk Herbstreit: Stanford and Wisconsin are playing great football, TCU is #5, and I'm a gay man
Chris Fowler: I'm a normal human being who has a brain. I'm alone up here

yurintroubl

<br /><br /><br />

Uh...No. The "Virginia Tech 2 Losses in 1 Excuse" only applies to Virginia Tech when they lose to James Madison.

OmniscienceFrog

Except SDSU? The only thing that we didn't dominate in that game was the score board. A run down of the stats shows nothing but domination.

Exactly. All Gilmore wants to remember of that game is the first half of the 1st qtr and the last 1/2 of the 3rd qtr and first half of the 4th qtr. The other 65% of the game that TCU more than dominated never happened in his mind.

OmniscienceFrog

I find some of the logic in the minds of those voting in the coaches poll interesting, although not surprising.

Team A beats #6 and moves up 4 spots.

Team B beats #9 and moves up 4 spots.

Then you have Team C, who beats #3 and moves up 2 spots.

But I'm sure we are supposed to remember that the name on the front of the jersey has no tangible bearing on how these guys vote.

joefrog91

Robert Smith was fired for insubordination.

For the record, Robert Smith actually said on ESPNU that it's a shame the Rose Bowl has to take TCU because he would prefer to see Stanford play Wisconsin. However, he did say TCU would give Wisconsin a good game because of the defense.