• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Deep Purple

I'll call it Hood til the day I die.
General Hood was a nasty Confederate, and we can't have that. General Cavezos was the Army's first Hispanic four-star general.

In the next war, we get awarded extra victroy points for having the most woke army.

Last edited:

namollec

Liked that short video of Aranda going the wrong way through the "Baylol line".
Pushed. Shoved.

Kinda saw it once; would post it if it mattered.
And if I figured out this whole internet thing I stumble though daily.

FrogCop19

Liked that short video of Aranda going the wrong way through the "Baylol line".
Pushed. Shoved.

Kinda saw it once; would post it if it mattered.
And if I figured out this whole internet thing I stumble though daily.
Might you even say he went....backwards through the line?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

Ex-Baylor coach Art Briles: Didn't know of allegations in 2014

www.msn.com.ico
ESPN on MSN.com|8 hours ago
Former Baylor football coach Art Briles testified Thursday that he had no knowledge of the domestic violence allegations made by a former student against one of his players in 2014 until she filed a lawsuit two years later,

Land Frog

Darn baylor!

Ex-Baylor coach Art Briles: Didn't know of allegations in 2014

www.msn.com.ico
ESPN on MSN.com|8 hours ago
Former Baylor football coach Art Briles testified Thursday that he had no knowledge of the domestic violence allegations made by a former student against one of his players in 2014 until she filed a lawsuit two years later,
Ignorance of the law (ex. Traffic), is not a defense. Claiming he didn't know about the allegation should not be a defense. Whether he did or didn't know, it was part of his job to know. Still liable IMO.

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
Ignorance of the law (ex. Traffic), is not a defense. Claiming he didn't know about the allegation should not be a defense. Whether he did or didn't know, it was part of his job to know. Still liable IMO.
This is ignorance of a fact not the law. No offense but remind me never to seat you on a jury. I have no brief for AB but if he’s truthful about not knowing he bears no legal or moral responsibility

Latest posts