• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

netty2424

FWIW, I have some business dealings with that program and he seems to have his together. They're happy with his progress and glad to have him part of their program.

Further proves how a programs leadership and culture can really shape young athletes both negatively and positively.
So my post got edited. Instead of cussing and a filter changing the word to some stupid Orgeron bracket that scheisss the whole sentence up, or instead of saying ship, I put the first letter of the word, S, and nothing else. Removed the 'hip'. Ship is much closer to the actual cuss word than S. A mod decided typing ship is better than typing S.

[ What the heck? ]. That's some real Jr high [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ].

MinFrog

Looks like Sam E got held out of practice yesterday. If UT has to ride down to Waco with Shane B at the helm, they may be looking at an upset. Especially if Shane takes a hit behind that atrocious OL and they have to go to Heard.

Baylor may believe they have a real shot at winning this game since they gave WVU all the could handle at their place.

Man I hope Baylor wins. Me immediately after saying that:
200.webp

Wexahu

Looks like Sam E got held out of practice yesterday. If UT has to ride down to Waco with Shane B at the helm, they may be looking at an upset. Especially if Shane takes a hit behind that atrocious OL and they have to go to heard.

Baylor may believe they have a real shot at winning this game since they gave WVU all the could handle at their place.

Man I hope Baylor wins. Me immediately after saying that:
200.webp

I can't root for Baylor. While Texas losing again would be funny and I'd love to see the fallout, I still can't bring myself to want Baylor to win. Maybe in another year or two I'll be pulling for the Bears in this game, but not yet. It's too soon.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Would be an interesting dichotomy— picture this: bu beats UT through whatever machinations, the freshman QB is out, 5 fumbles and bu rolls to 28-0 win or Texas backup QB runs out the back of his own end zone and bu wins 2-0. Then bu goes winless remainder to finish 1-11. The Waco boys go ape poop over their signature (and only) win over the hated whorns yet still lost to Liberty & UTSA. It’s still a zero sum season & absolutely no reason to think that 1 win will affect or improve Ruhls offseason recruiting. And the bu boo$ter$ won’t be satisfied so the carnage will continue. Throw in the wildcard of Maybe either the DOJ, DOE, NCAA, FBI, SASC or the Texas Rangers finally bringing charges/indictments and some highly publicized perp-walks in matching chrome bracelets and it could be a verrry entertaining 2018 down in Waco.

Popcorn anyone?

Frogcrates

"Can you imagine the next Baylor scandal to break if Baylor beats UT this year. UT and ESPN are so tired of Baylor beating UT that they would do anything to reverse that trend."

- Baylorfans*

*conveniently ignoring that UT has won the last 2.
And this is why I can't stand the thought of Baylor beating UT. It will be nothing but wall to wall comments with this kinda [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] that Baylor has convinced themselves of.

To some Big XII fans it'll be "haha! Arrogant UT got beat by hapless Baylor."

To Baylor fans, it will be delusions about a Disney-like revenge against ESPN and UT for killing their program... but they got the last laugh.

I want UT to pound them into the earth.

LSU Game Attendee

I can't root for Baylor. While Texas losing again would be funny and I'd love to see the fallout, I still can't bring myself to want Baylor to win. Maybe in another year or two I'll be pulling for the Bears in this game, but not yet. It's too soon.

I have one condition for being ok with Baylor:
-annulment of any Weinstein-style NDA's signed since football began in 2011

Froginbedford

They were the doormat of college football before Briles. No one cared about them.

I've been observing since 1956, and I honestly don't recall that Baylor was the object of Frog hate until probably the creation of the Big 12....Prior to that, SMU was the traditional object of hate, and A&M was a second hated rival....TCU and Tech tolerated one another because neither was very good from the time of Tech's joining the SWC until the mid-70s, perhaps....
I personally never liked Darrell Royal, but I could root for UT when it represented the state outside the conference....Never could do that with SMU or A&M....