• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

I cannot not say strongly enough how the Waco Police Department, and the County DA's office were also complicit in this whole affair. Many of them should also be going to jail along with Briles, McCaw, etc.

It is worse than a cult they really believe they are better than everyone and deeply religious. No one in the cult can see that it is a cult just like the branch davidions, however Baylor is the Branch Stupidians. Too bad they don't all drink the cool aid like Jim Jones cult it would save countless victims. We really need to separate this evil cult from the rest of our conference it is vile, ugly and disgusting.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
If I'm not mistaken, these are the two clowns that were kicked off the team for their involvement in the gang assault that happened back in 2013. I think they're just now going back in and prosecuting. I could be wrong, but after reading the articles, it doesn't indicate that this recent arrest was for a new assault. I know Armstead's arrest was for recent activity, though.

They weren't immediately kicked off. Not until they'd played a full season and Armstead helped them win some football games. Briles and BU have their priorities, after all.

FrogCop19

They weren't immediately kicked off. Not until they'd played a full season and Armstead helped them win some football games. Briles and BU have their priorities, after all.

I was under the impression that Chatman or whatever his name is was immediately kicked off (must not have been a starter), and was at some point in time considering suing the school because of it.

Is it me or is EVERYONE at that school friggin' sue-happy?

**Edited to say nope, I was wrong. Chatman transferred at the end of that semester. Which must have been one of the ones the Pepper Hamilton report mentioned where players accused of sexual assault were assisted in transferring to other schools. SMDH.

netty2424

I don't believe for one minute that a Court of Appeals cares that this defendant is a Baylor football player. Give those judges the respect their court deserves. Besides, if they made a corrupt decision, the TexasCourt of Criminal Appeals will say so, publicly and to the intermediate appellate court's embarrassment.
What respect are they due?
Solves nothing.
Mind boggling that Rhule didn't come in and immediately fire everyone associated with #CAB. Hard to believe Kaz wasn't gone the day Rhule stepped foot in Waco.

JogginFrog

Mind boggling that Rhule didn't come in and immediately fire everyone associated with #CAB. Hard to believe Kaz wasn't gone the day Rhule stepped foot in Waco.

Agreed. Has to be at the direction of Baylor administration due to fear of a) wrongful termination lawsuits or b) dishing all the inside dirt. Consistent with reassignment rather than termination. Screams leverage (and Kaz's recognition of his unemployability elsewhere in football).

Last edited:

Big Frog II

Agreed. Has to be at the direction of Baylor administration due to fear of a) wrongful termination lawsuits or b) dishing all the inside dirt. Consistent with reassignment rather than termination. Screams leverage (and Kaz's recognition of his unemployability elsewhere in football).
You are on to something. Baylor doesn't want this guy telling everyone about the rampant steroid usage going on down there.

Latest posts