• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Rumors heating up about Scott Drew to Indiana:
https://twitter.com/search?q=Indiana "Scott Drew"&src=typd

No sources with any knowledge, but the next 24 hours will be telling.

Edit: Even more so with Steve Alford's season finishing as well.

ESPN reporting Archie Miller from Dayton to IU. Wonder why it fell through with Alford. No matter how well he does there, it's a matter of time until that fan base runs him out. He would have had favorite son protection at IU that would have let him weather the occasional down season.

As strong as his teams and recruiting are, it seems to me that Drew isn't getting these top jobs because of the overall rumor stink around his program and his inability to win any big postseason games. This is a completely uninformed opinion. The other alternative is that he loves Waco and Baylor.

finafrog

ESPN reporting Archie Miller from Dayton to IU. Wonder why it fell through with Alford. No matter how well he does there, it's a matter of time until that fan base runs him out. He would have had favorite son protection at IU that would have let him weather the occasional down season.

Maybe he does not like to live in Indiana?

I think we should cut down on the Baylor Men's Basketball Smack Talk until we actually beat them in a game. They have owned us in that sport. Yes they lie, cheat, steal, rape, and murder, but we are TCU and should be able to overcome all of that and still win just like in Football.

ftwfrog

I think we should cut down on the Baylor Men's Basketball Smack Talk until we actually beat them in a game. They have owned us in that sport. Yes they lie, cheat, steal, rape, and murder, but we are TCU and should be able to overcome all of that and still win just like in Football.

I don't care if they win the national championship and rival Wooden's UCLA teams for winning streaks, I'll continue to talk boat about that joke of an institution and fanbase. Happy Saturday.