• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

ATC Frog

Ran bleacher creatures with my kids before the game. Saw this guy leaving the field. Also saw Waco Turtle without arm sleeves. It was weird seeing that clown look somewhat normal by contrast to those in his group.
Same. And had a similar thought.

bp4tcu

My Baylor friends are pretty salty about the McGuire hire. At first they said they were happy for him but once he started pulling in recruits and offering BU guys, they’ve gone radio silent.

Frog81

Speaking of Super Bowls....
Yep, it literally is all they got. “Big Game” Briles and Baylor crapped the bed every time they’ve played a major bowl game (and no, Baylor Fans, beating North Carolina in the Russell Athletics Bowl is not considered a major game); they always fail to mention the fact that TCU finished #3 in 2014 when Baylor finished #7, their highest ranking ever. Baylor fans hate Gary Patterson for two reasons - he had success as a coach at the national level, something Baylor and Briles never achieved and the fact he made Baylor TCU’s prison [ hundin]…

As for 61-58? It is all they got.. for many, it is the greatest moment of their miserable lives… I give it about two weeks and many of them will go back to their weekly “61-58 Circle Jerk” club meetings…

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
Yep, it literally is all they got. “Big Game” Briles and Baylor crapped the bed every time they’ve played a major bowl game (and no, Baylor Fans, beating North Carolina in the Russell Athletics Bowl is not considered a major game); they always fail to mention the fact that TCU finished #3 in 2014 when Baylor finished #7, their highest ranking ever. Baylor fans hate Gary Patterson for two reasons - he had success as a coach at the national level, something Baylor and Briles never achieved and the fact he made Baylor TCU’s prison [ hundin]…

As for 61-58? It is all they got.. for many, it is the greatest moment of their miserable lives… I give it about two weeks and many of them will go back to their weekly “61-58 Circle Jerk” club meetings…
Salty bc Tech hired one of your assistants?

Times is hard down on the Brazos

Come on now. That's pretty good for a basketball school.

Frog81

As for 61-58? It is all they got.. for many, it is the greatest moment of their miserable lives… I give it about two weeks and many of them will go back to their weekly “61-58 Circle Jerk” club meetings

Literally like shooting fish in a barrel… two weeks later, their “historian” brings up 61-58…

Now admittedly, he is the creator and President of the “61-58 Circle Jerk Club” (not to mention comes in first and third in the weekly competition) but c’mon dude, Baylor is 1-6 since and you LOST again this year… what a complete, pathetic loser…

1637109793359.png

ShadowFrog

Moderators
From Violated, by Lavigne and Schlabach:

From Chapter 26, discussing Title 9 Investigator Gabrielle Lyons' challenges doing basic investigation at Baylor:

(Nevertheless, it wouldn’t be the first time Baylor football players made employees uncomfortable on campus. In June 2009, Bears lineman Phil Taylor, six feet, four inches and 330 pounds, was cited with misdemeanor assault after he was seen pushing a parking service officer away from Taylor’s yellow Dodge Charger as Taylor grabbed a parking violation sticker out of the officer’s hands and ripped it up. He allegedly said to the officer, “Don’t let me catch you on the [ profanity ] streets.” That parking service officer and two others filed complaints with campus police about repeated harassment from football players and strength coach Kaz Kazadi who the officers said were mocking them or calling them names and being belligerent until police officers arrived to intervene. One officer who asked for a disciplinary report on Kazadi wrote it was his second run-in with the coach, who the officer said that during a previous altercation gave an eye gesture that the officer took to mean “I better watch my back.”)

From Chapter 31:

According to her lawsuit, Erica told her mom, who would end up arranging to meet an assistant coach on July 11, 2012, at McAlister’s Deli in Waco, where she gave him the names of the players Erica said were involved in her alleged assault. “Not surprisingly, [Erica’s] mother never heard from the assistant football coach again,” the lawsuit states. That coach was former strength and conditioning coach Kaz Kazadi, according to several sources.

Kazadi called two of the accused players into his office and questioned them, according to a legal filing by three Baylor regents in a 2017 defamation lawsuit (although the filing only referred to him as the coach who had met Erica’s mom in the deli). The players insisted the sex was consensual and that they were just “fooling around” and it was “just a little bit of playtime.” According to Briles’s attorney, Kazadi told Briles in passing that he had met with the mother of a volleyball player who was concerned about her daughter “partying” with football players. “Briles asked if there was anything else ‘we needed to do’ and Kaz said no,” attorney Mark Lanier wrote in an email, adding that the first Briles heard it was a rape allegation was from Barnes in April 2013. It’s unknown who else Kazadi told at the time, and he did not respond to requests for an interview.
Thank you Sir for the research & results.
I stand by my statements.
As fo SD doing due-diligence on KK, I have no info but suspect, like every other bailure football staff member, there was no conviction so it’s assumed KK is innocent.
I disagree.
The bailure pool of poison is both wide & deep. At the fringes it is shallow but aware. At the center it is deep & systemic. Poison is still poison, in small doses or large. And character counts.

Purp

I'd like to see a book coauthored by the Baylor victims called "Surviving Baylor Football." Thought about a more generic title like "Surviving Baylor Athletics", but that doesn't work for all sports. Both human and feline casualties.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
index.php