• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

NORMLFROG

He appears to be a big (baylor) deal.
You know what? Good for him. Glad he supports them with passion. I read the story and he is the t-shirt fan we always talk about needing in our stands.

Make no mistake, I’m glad we took a dump on his Saturday but I admire his game.

NF

FrogCop19

I know I already commented on this picture, but it just brings me so much joy knowing this guy had to walk back to his mom's car carrying that ridiculous skull mask with the knowledge that a team with no head coach, it's second string QB, 3rd or 4th string RB, and a losing record just defeated the best team that Baylor has had in a decade.

It's the little things, really.

Shorty

I know I already commented on this picture, but it just brings me so much joy knowing this guy had to walk back to his mom's car carrying that ridiculous skull mask with the knowledge that a team with no head coach, it's second string QB, 3rd or 4th string RB, and a losing record just defeated the best team that Baylor has had in a decade.

It's the little things, really.
I mentioned this in another thread but you can see the last bit of the bleacher creatures behind him. There were little kids and parents giving him [ Finebaum ] as they walked by.

TCURiggs

First of all, there ain’t nothing wrong with the Frog Pimp

giphy.gif

Purp

I mentioned this in another thread but you can see the last bit of the bleacher creatures behind him. There were little kids and parents giving him [ #2020 ] as they walked by.
Ran bleacher creatures with my kids before the game. Saw this guy leaving the field. Also saw Waco Turtle without arm sleeves. It was weird seeing that clown look somewhat normal by contrast to those in his group.