1. The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by TCUdirtbag, Nov 10, 2014.

1. back on track.

[Baylor asshoe]

2. In my area of East Texas (way back yonder) money was pretty much the determining factor. And that explains why so many of us had no other option than ET. No one ever referred to it in any other way, just ET. Had we known that one distant day in the future it would be called Texas A & M at Commerce, we might have found the $s to go elsewhere. (And for you young guys, ET= East Texas State Teachers College.)

TCU_91, ShadowFrog, YA and 1 other person like this.
  3. AKA Easy Tech.

4. That reminds me OpIntel, meant to tell you the (sad) true story of a paper I wrote at SOS. I used the word Dolt—was told to take it out because (my instructor said with a completely straight face) ...no one would know what I was saying.

Purp likes this.
  5. I attended Commerce High School in the 70’s back when ETSU won the NAIA national championship against.....Carson-Newman.

6. Wrong shirt tcudoc. FIFY!!!

[​IMG]

tcudoc likes this.
  7. lol at Baylor. 24-23 Tech

ATC Frog, Shorty and 4 Oaks Frog like this.
  8. With remaining games against KSU, OU, and OSU there's a very real possibility they go 1-8 with their only win over Kansas.

ATC Frog likes this.
  9. They’ve had a rough go as of late. Their President Dan Jones committed suicide a couple years ago, and they had a student murdered in a dorm last year. Strange to say the least.

10. #37291 jack the weed, Nov 29, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
    Who pays for all this? At a glance and just a guess, but it looks like Sam has easily used up couple hundred grand of lawyering?

11. #4 ranked women just lost to #16 Arkansas in the Big12/sec challenge 83-78. Good job baylol.

12. I gotta say I like Aranda. I’m a little worried he will turn those Baylor boys around.

Froginbedford likes this.
  13. I gotta say, [Baylor asshoe]

Salfrog and Bob Sugar like this.
  14. Huh?

Prince of Purpoole likes this.
  15. Since Tech has head to head, Baylor is guaranteed to finish 9th in the Big XII this season.

You love to see it.

Purp, ATC Frog and Mean Purple like this.
  16. Man that 10th Court of Appeals has sucked at least since I was in law school...maybe longer but I wasn’t paying attention before

Frog-in-law1995 likes this.
  17. 10th court. All three judges went to bu.

18. Any loss or beating for those things in Waco is fine with me.

Mean Purple and Salfrog like this.