• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

westoverhillbilly

Feels hollow at best to me.

How could it possibly take 4 years with all of the attorneys and judges involved in the various lawsuits to finally determine these documents A) exist, and B) should be handed over.

I think your question provided your answer. It’s because of all of the lawyers and judges (who are also lawyers) that are involved. My experience with litigation (thankfully limited) is that everything moves in extremely slow motion while all of the hourly legal bills heavily mount. In an attempt to be objective, there are so many stakeholders in this that it’s not simply resolved especially while the defendant seems to be stalling. I’m fearful that Baylor’s delays and obfuscation will end up being very beneficial to their own interests.

netty2424

I think your question provided your answer. It’s because of all of the lawyers and judges (who are also lawyers) that are involved. My experience with litigation (thankfully limited) is that everything moves in extremely slow motion while all of the hourly legal bills heavily mount. In an attempt to be objective, there are so many stakeholders in this that it’s not simply resolved especially while the defendant seems to be stalling. I’m fearful that Baylor’s delays and obfuscation will end up being very beneficial to their own interests.
Classic case of deepest pockets wins.

AroundWorldFrog

Gee that was quick Baylor.
200w.gif