• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Purp

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/sports/Hardly-a-Brrreeze-for-TCU-63961237.html

I attended (and stayed for the entirety of) both games, and I have to say that the night in Colorado Springs was definitely colder - by a large margin.

It wasn't so much the temperature (which was about 25 degrees lower), but the combination of the wind and precipitation that made it so miserable.

As we went back to the car from the Air Force game my son said, "Wow, now that we're walking I think I can almost feel my feet again. Oh, wait, no I can't."

That's the second coldest night I've ever experienced - the first being when I was the sergeant of the guard while stationed in South Korea in February of 1971.

Nothing - nothing will rival that!

Go Frogs!
I watched that AFA game from Florida.

#winning

netty2424

I had a vendor in yesterday who is a Tech grad saying he wished they had hired Briles. After I outlined all the nefarious misdeeds that went on under his watch he still defended the man saying he's a good, Christian man with a rough upbringing who deserves a 2nd chance. I won't be buying anything from this guy ever. What a darnin' loon. Proved to me he has no scruples. Why would I trust him in business?
Lost me at Tech grad. Didn’t realize people actually graduate from there.

netty2424

It looks like Baylor is still letting its own Police Department handle the investigation instead of Waco PD.

Maybe it is the way the article was written (poorly).

Campus Police Officers DO NOT HAVE THE LABS AND TECHNOLOGY TO INVESTIGATE A MAJOR CRIME.

Barnie Fife in a Baylor PD uniform has no business doing a rape investigation.

BPD needs to observe, report to WPD, and assist only when asked.

Geez.
Baylor PD = Waco PD. Waco PD = Baylor PD.