• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Purp

Titus_1-9.jpg
Seems poignant...

"...holding to the faithful message as taught, so that he will be able both to encourage with sound teaching and to refute those who contradict it."

SwissArmyFrog

I seem to remember an instance (or instances) where vacated wins resulted in a 1-point loss (scored as 0-1).

Should this occur, we could get towels printed up for the 1st TCU vs Baylor game following the decision that says "1-0!!!"

Doesn't that dork know that score is about to be 58-0 once they vacate all their wins during Art's time? They also, might as well box up the trophies and send them back to the Big 12 office. They can replace them with golden dildos. Former Chairman Willis will supply those.

Last edited:

Pharm Frog

There's a whole lot of melancholy over at Rape-fans currently. It's almost enough to make one feel badly for them. Actually no...it's nowhere near enough to make one feel badly for them. But it does feel as if the active tears may have started to dry up over there and been replaced with a depressing acceptance of the cesspool they've created, sustained, and supported. Good time to be selling SSRI's and SNRI's in and around Waco. Wish I was in that market...

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
There's a whole lot of melancholy over at Rape-fans currently. It's almost enough to make one feel badly for them. Actually no...it's nowhere near enough to make one feel badly for them. But it does feel as if the active tears may have started to dry up over there and been replaced with a depressing acceptance of the cesspool they've created, sustained, and supported. Good time to be selling SSRI's and SNRI's in and around Waco. Wish I was in that market...

Kind of like Ponyfans.com about 10 years ago. Hopefully they will have similar results as a football program.