• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

How could the Feds not step in? At the very least, this is a vast conspiracy to cover up dozens of sexual assaults.
How could any parent let their child attend this school. Any degree from this place would carry the stigma of rape and violence against women for at least least the next 50 years.

Baylor has been smart in their investment in a law school and in encouragement of alumni to run for state government positions. Saved them from many situations, provided protection, and even got them in the Big 12.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs

This is the first tangible step that I've seen since Briles and Starr were fired that there actually may be some change coming. This guy is at the center of it all, and there was absolutely no cultural change possible while he continued to run BPD and other key players.

If they'll actually cut the perjurious Bethany McCraw loose that may actually enable them to move forward.

Otherwise, it's all smoke and mirrors, as strikingly demonstrated by the new lawsuit, based on April, 2017 events, in which the complainant was still slut-shamed.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
This is the first tangible step that I've seen since Briles and Starr were fired that there actually may be some change coming. This guy is at the center of it all, and there was absolutely no cultural change possible while he continued to run BPD and other key players.

If they'll actually cut the perjurious Bethany McCraw loose that may actually enable them to move forward.

Otherwise, it's all smoke and mirrors, as strikingly demonstrated by the new lawsuit, based on April, 2017 events, in which the complainant was still slut-shamed.
He's out as COO, but doesn't he do other stuff? Is he a regent? I can't remember. There's so much to keep up with.

With this move of course, Baylor will claim they've fixed everything.

Casey T

No. I remember it well because I won a good chunk of change on that game. Baylor opened -10 or -10.5, which is when I loaded up on TCU. I then put a smaller amount on the moneyline with good odds. I think the line ended up around -7ish or maybe even -4.5. It was one of those lines where I thought "that's easy money," which often don't work out, but that one did.

Same. This game's opening spread got me into cfb betting

SAT Frog

Wait so they think they have enough talent to go 8-4 without an offensive line? Interning take. Please UTSA and Duke give them a really good game
I honestly think UTSA will beat them. Here is SA, not a lot of coverage on the local channel's sports but UTSA and they seem to be returning a good amount of players from last year. They have played some good schools over the last few years and given them a run for their money. Plus their Frank Wilson seems to be a pretty good coach. It would be awesome to see UTSA get a win on the road.

netty2424

I honestly think UTSA will beat them. Here is SA, not a lot of coverage on the local channel's sports but UTSA and they seem to be returning a good amount of players from last year. They have played some good schools over the last few years and given them a run for their money. Plus their Frank Wilson seems to be a pretty good coach. It would be awesome to see UTSA get a win on the road.
Can you imagine how quickly other conferences would use that Baylor loss as reflection of the quality of the Big 12?!?? Ugh! Hate Baylor as much as the next guy, but they simply can't lose that game.

Awwwwww Darn it. Hope they lose.

EDIT: my post was edited by mods. Why? I didn't cuss.

Last edited: