• The KillerFrogs

Baylor Press Conference

Bob Sugar

Implied vs. Inferred.
source.gif

Bruce Berry

Playoffs have made parts of College football better, hurt bowl games.

2014 if championship game? I don't know. that's what they said. We had coaches that said they were glad they didn't have to play us that got in.

I would really like to see 8 teams this year.

Be a conference champion to be there? yes.

Joseph Turner in playoffs? i can't talk about school or kids. He's a success story. raised by mom. he left and went home for about 5 days. he came back. he was high up in managment and decided to make a difference. went into coaching. it's cool. not sure i agree with the beard thing. Had a lot of common sense. Teammates are helping him. It's exciting for him and the city. if you put effort into something, he's one of those guys that has done it.

Did someone ask him about his perspective of the playoff system? At this point who the scheiss cares?

Here's a question-why not attempt the field goal against SMU when you have a guy make a 52 yard kick a couple of weeks later?

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Did someone ask him about his perspective of the playoff system? At this point who the scheiss cares?

Here's a question-why not attempt the field goal against SMU when you have a guy make a 52 yard kick a couple of weeks later?
Gary should be burned at the stake. Obviously the worst coach of all time.