• The KillerFrogs

Baylor doing shady things to win games again

SnoSki

Baylor’s stadium is set up like ours where at certain times, one sideline is shaded while the other is not.

Iowa State’s was not shaded yesterday and on-field temps were registering around 120 degrees apparently.

ISU brought out some tents to provide their players some shelter from the sun and guess what Baylor’s response was? Cry to the Big 12 officials on site that these tents weren’t allowed and have the conference remove them (which they did, leaving Cyclone players to roast).

At which point did Iowa State start making their comeback and score 21 points in 10 minutes? When sun set low enough to extend the shade all the way across the field to both sidelines.

That's just home field advantage. Nothing Baylor did wrong. Big win for them yesterday. My hope is TCU blows ISU out of the water which shows that TCU is still tops in Big 12. In order to do that they have to get pressure on that QB and guard that red head WR and their big TE. We need the DL to take it up a level. Also our CBs need to push the WR on the line, cant give them room and get in the routes cleanly.

WIN

I think it’s a little questionable to force ISU to remove the temporary shade when the heat is 120 degrees on the field. Guess that’s just me.

I agree but depends on how the rules are written. Could see tents blocking the view of fans.