• The KillerFrogs

Baylor beats Tech. Big 12’s top two go down

Froggish

Winning at Kstate would have taken Noi, Fisher, and Archie to take RJ’s minutes imo
Didn’t get to see today’s game...RJ must have been awful because I’ve seen about 10 comments on him...Was he just shooting poorly or was it something else?

berryfrog95

Didn’t get to see today’s game...RJ must have been awful because I’ve seen about 10 comments on him...Was he just shooting poorly or was it something else?

All the intangibles.....took 1 shot and missed badly....1 reb, 1blk, 1 to.....

Made some bad decisions when handling the ball.

Wish he would break the funk

Purp

Definitely an up hill battle today. Didn’t help that Dean Wade came back and didn’t seem to skip a beat.
Wade has been back for a couple games. When he returned a switch flipped with that team. They looked like the worst team in the conference and now they're maybe playing better than anybody else the last 3 games.

Pharm Frog

Wade has been back for a couple games. When he returned a switch flipped with that team. They looked like the worst team in the conference and now they're maybe playing better than anybody else the last 3 games.

When I saw them play earlier in the season (pre-conference), I thought they were the best team in the conference.

netty2424

Gotcha. I guess I misunderstood the announcers. Thought they said today was his first game back.

Purp

Gotcha. I guess I misunderstood the announcers. Thought they said today was his first game back.
I heard them say something similar, but I saw him against ISU midweek in a huge win at Ames. I think I said it was against Tech earlier, but I was conflating a Tech loss midweek against ISU with EMAW's next opponent (Tech). Cognitive flatulence.

Good grief. Rereading this I still can't get it right. The midweek EMAW win was at Norman. They beat Clones in Ames last weekend. Wade played in both games. Both impressive wins and unexpected with their best player not 100% after they sucked so much without him.

Last edited:

DickBumpastache

Both on the road. But that TT team just lost at home to the EMAW squad that thumped us today. Rough week for them.

Jarrett Culver has been a turnover machine lately: 7 today, 20 in the last 4 games. If he's not efficient, their offense tanks.

I'm afraid KU is going to escape with yet another regular season title. And with Azubuike out this is definitely their worst team since 2015. Have to wonder when (or if) the streak will ever be broken.

Purp

Jarrett Culver has been a turnover machine lately: 7 today, 20 in the last 4 games. If he's not efficient, their offense tanks.

I'm afraid KU is going to escape with yet another regular season title. And with Azubuike out this is definitely their worst team since 2015. Have to wonder when (or if) the streak will ever be broken.
I'm not so sure. I think there are 9 teams that can beat KU outside of the Phogg and probably 4 who can beat them there. That said, nobody else seems dominant enough either to finish with more wins than them given Tech's recent back slide.

BTW, I did this in another thread too where I said Tech lost at home to EMAW. They haven't played yet in Lubbuttock. I was thinking of ISU who lost at home to EMAW and also beat Tech in Lubbuttock. EMAW plays Tech next IIRC and I was conflating that upcoming opponent in my head with one of their previous big wins and Tech's recent losses. My brain was clearly functioning poorly yesterday.

Baja Frog

I heard them say something similar, but I saw him against ISU midweek in a huge win at Ames. I think I said it was against Tech earlier, but I was conflating a Tech loss midweek against ISU with EMAW's next opponent (Tech). Cognitive flatulence.

Good grief. Rereading this I still can't get it right. The midweek EMAW win was at Norman. They beat Clones in Ames last weekend. Wade played in both games. Both impressive wins and unexpected with their best player not 100% after they sucked so much without him.
Cocaine's a helluva drug!