• The KillerFrogs

Baylor beats Tech. Big 12’s top two go down

Armadillo

Rj didnt play that bad. He seems to be able to get to the rack whenever he wants. We need that. He just played meh had some careless plays

You must have watched another game.

I know I'm feeding the troll. Sorry.

But on a day we needed everyone to step up, those aren't good numbers for a starter under any circumstance. So go ahead....and tell me again why "Rj didnt play that bad"? Do you have other numbers to substantiate your post?

R. Nembhard
MIN - 11
FG - 0-1
3PT - 0-1
FT - 1-2
OREB - 0
DREB - 1
REB - 1
AST - 0
STL - 0
BLK - 1
TO - 1
PF - 1
PTS - 1

Last edited:

HG73

But on a day we needed everyone to step up, those aren't good numbers for a starter under any circumstance. So go ahead....and tell me again why "Rj didnt play that bad"? Do you have other numbers to substantiate your post?

R. Nembhard
MIN - 11
FG - 0-1
3PT - 0-1
FT - 1-2
OREB - 0
DREB - 1
REB - 1
AST - 0
STL - 0
BLK - 1
TO - 1
PF - 1
PTS - 1

Looks a lot like my stat line from 8th grade.

4th. down

R. Nembhard
MIN - 11
FG - 0-1
3PT - 0-1
FT - 1-2
OREB - 0
DREB - 1
REB - 1
AST - 0
STL - 0
BLK - 1
TO - 1
PF - 1
PTS - 1

Too many new players, little chemistry, if at all. 4 subs, including Davis, played 75 minutes and scored 9 points. Those stats will never, ever, give you a victory.

When we had the lineup of Fisher, Samuel, Bane, Alex, and Miller, we were very good - all talented and had chemistry. Sadly, those days are gone so let's see what changes Jamie makes to return us to having a chance to win some games.

Pharm Frog

Interesting B12 basketball talk on ESPNU radio this morning. Fran F thinks Iowa State has the best 1-10 personnel in the conference and I don’t think we even have 10 so we’re not in the running for that I guess. They broke down the WVU v KU game and especially the ending. Pretty decent basketball conversation.

Did not know that ISU is the only B12 team in the top 20 in both offensive and defensive efficiency and that there are 5 B12 teams in the top 20 in defensive efficiency. They made the case that the B12 games (because of this hard core defense) are not pretty games to watch and more dependent on officiating. They also talked about how shooting is really poor in the B12 this year but nobody seemed to relate the defense to that which was weird.

About half took KU to win the conference again and the other half took the field. Those who took KU mainly argued that Bill Self and the home court advantage of Allen would be enough to get them back to the top again.

Purp

Interesting B12 basketball talk on ESPNU radio this morning. Fran F thinks Iowa State has the best 1-10 personnel in the conference and I don’t think we even have 10 so we’re not in the running for that I guess. They broke down the WVU v KU game and especially the ending. Pretty decent basketball conversation.

Did not know that ISU is the only B12 team in the top 20 in both offensive and defensive efficiency and that there are 5 B12 teams in the top 20 in defensive efficiency. They made the case that the B12 games (because of this hard core defense) are not pretty games to watch and more dependent on officiating. They also talked about how shooting is really poor in the B12 this year but nobody seemed to relate the defense to that which was weird.

About half took KU to win the conference again and the other half took the field. Those who took KU mainly argued that Bill Self and the home court advantage of Allen would be enough to get them back to the top again.
We have Barlow and Aschieris now to get us into that competition.